Learn how to draw a great looking Demon Girl with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Demon Girl.
The term demon, also spelled daemon or daimon, can be traced to ancient Greek religion. It described a supernatural power or god.
In some myths, they were considered lower gods that were still superior to humans.
Why are devils or demons depicted as having horns? This, too, is a product of mythology.
Many ancient legends included creatures that were part human and part animal, having, for example, the horns of a goat.
These concepts were later adopted in Christian art. Japanese myth also contains human-animal spirits, and these often appear in anime and manga.
Other popular culture references to such creatures span countless movies, books, and television series, including The Golden Compass and Charmed.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw a demonic girl? This easy, step-by-step cartoon character drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil and a sheet of paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Demon Girl
How to Draw a Great Looking Demon Girl for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by sketching the girl’s face. Use curved lines to draw the brow, cheek, chin, and ear. Detail the inside of the ear with additional curved lines.
Easy Demon Girl Drawing - Step 2
2. Use long, curved lines that meet at points to draw the girl’s hair. Notice that locks of hair go out in both directions from the center of the head.
Easy Demon Girl Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw more locks of hair crossing the face. Each should consist of two curved lines that meet at a sharp point. Then, sketch the neck. Use overlapping curved lines to outline and contour the neck.
Easy Demon Girl Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the horns. For each, use two curved lines that meet at a gentle point.
Easy Demon Girl Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw more hair falling across the shoulders. For each lock of hair, use a pair of curved lines that meet at a point.
Easy Demon Girl Drawing - Step 6
6. Sketch the eyes. For each eye, outline a rounded triangular shape. Enclose several successively smaller circles within each eye.
Draw a curved line above each eye to indicate the eyelid, and draw the wavy brows using curved lines that meet at points on the ends.
Easy Demon Girl Drawing - Step 7
7. Use curved lines to sketch the nose, mouth, chin, and lines below the eyes.
Add More Details to Your Demon Girl Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines to sketch the girl’s clothing. Use a pair of lines for the neck of the shirt, and overlapping lines for the shoulders and arms.
Complete the Outline of Your Demon Girl Drawing - Step 9
9. Texture the hair and horns with curved lines.
Color Your Demon Girl Drawing
Color your cartoon character. Then, check out our other cartoon character drawing guides.
For more great Fantasy drawing tutorials, see the 51 Easy and Fun Fantasy Drawing Ideas post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Demon Girl Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).