Learn how to draw a great looking Zombie Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Zombie Face.
Zombies are scary creatures that rise from their graves to terrorize the living. Learn how to draw a zombie face for Halloween or any time that you feel like getting spooky.
In popular culture, zombies are reanimated corpses or living people who became infected due to a bite or virus.
Sometimes, humans invent a cure for zombies. Other times, zombies essentially take over the world, causing a global apocalypse.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
If you're new to drawing zombies, you can start with a simple cartoon zombie. Afterward, draw this scary zombie face to sharpen your skills.
This zombie has its mouth open because it's ready to bite someone.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Zombie Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Zombie Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Draw a circle to outline the eye, then add a dot surrounded by an egg shape. Sketch a hook shape that overlaps the eye. Add curved lines around the eye for added realism.
Easy Zombie Face Drawing - Step 2
2. For the nose, draw an upside-down V like a wishbone. Add a line that outlines the left side of the nose, then sketch a curve and two dashes.
Easy Zombie Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Add a circle on the left for the eye. Draw an oval-shaped pupil surrounded by another oval, then draw two curves underneath the eyeball. Sketch a hook shape above the eye and a wavy line underneath.
Easy Zombie Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a curve on the right side of the zombie head for the cheekbone. Use a semi-circle with a wavy edge for the ear like a potato chip. Add a curvy line inside the ear with another semi-circle, then sketch curves inside the ear for depth.
Easy Zombie Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Add a dome for the top of the head. To the right, draw a loose, sketchy shape that resembles a cloud. Make sure this shape overlaps the dome.
Easy Zombie Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw wavy lines inside the cloud shape to outline the folds of the brain. Sketch lines and dashes around the top of the head.
Easy Zombie Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Sketch a round open mouth like you're drawing a cartoon creepy zombie. Add a hook shape underneath. Draw a dip underneath the hook, then trail the line upward to outline the zombie face.
Add More Details to Your Zombie Face Picture - Step 8
8. Use uneven, rounded triangles to draw the teeth. Make sure they're loose and crooked. Sketch lines to the right of the mouth.
Complete the Outline of Your Zombie Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Repeat the previous step for the bottom teeth. Make some of them round and jagged, then use overlapping curves for the tongue. Draw an oval with a dip in the middle for the back of the mouth, and add lines to the left.
Color Your Zombie Face Drawing
Finally, outline your cartoon zombie face with black ink. Use grayish-green for the head, muted pink for the brain, tongue and gums, and muted yellow for the teeth. Make the eyes blue and the inside of the mouth dark red.
Now that you're done, you can try drawing a cartoon zombie girl for more practice.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Zombie Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).