Learn how to draw a great looking Hermione Granger from Harry Potter with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Hermione Granger from Harry Potter.
"That's what Hermione does. When in doubt, go to the library." - Ron Weasley, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Would you like to learn how to draw Hermione Granger from Harry Potter? This easy cartoon drawing guide is here to show you how.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Eager to please her professors and usually correct, she gained a reputation as a know-it-all. After she took the blame for a troll incident, however, she, Harry, and Ron became fast friends.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
How to Draw a Great Looking Hermione Granger from Harry Potter for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing the girl's face. Use a long curved line to outline the side of the face and chine. Draw thick curved lines in incomplete oval shapes to outline the eyes. Within each eye, draw a curved line, doubled back upon itself, to form a "C" shape.
These indicate the pupils. Enclose a curved eyebrow above each eye, and use short curved lines for the nose and mouth.
Easy Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Drawing - Step 2
2. Use overlapping curved lines to outline the bands across the forehead and the hair at the side of the face.
Easy Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Drawing - Step 3
3. Continue to outline the hair at the sides of the face and on top of the head using wavy, curved lines. Notice how the lines overlap at the top of the head to indicate a part in the hair.
Easy Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Drawing - Step 4
4. Enclose the girl's long hair using a series of wavy lines that meet at a point at the bottom.
Easy Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Drawing - Step 5
5. Begin drawing Hermione's garment. Extend two long, curved lines below the chin. Use overlapping curved lines to outline the sleeve, enclosing the ends of the hair as well. Draw a curved line to indicate the opening of the sleeve.
Easy Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Drawing - Step 6
6. Use a series of overlapping curved lines to trace the forearm, the butt of the wand, and the fingers grasping it. Extend two curved lines from the hand and allow them to meet at a gentle point to complete the wand.
Easy Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Drawing - Step 7
7. Use long curved lines to complete the sides of the robe, and shorter lines for the remaining sleeve and end of the hair. Then, draw a "V" shape to begin the remaining hand, and double a curved line back upon itself to complete the final finger.
Add More Details to Your Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Picture - Step 8
8. Detail the girl's wardrobe with a vest and tie. Use straight, "V" shaped lines for the collar and a curved line for the knot in the tie. Draw two narrowly spaced "V" shaped lines for the neck of the vest, with two curved lines between it and the knot. Use another curved line to indicate the bottom of the vest.
Complete the Outline of Your Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw a series of overlapping curved lines to complete the scalloped edges of the skirt. Extend curved lines and double them back upon themselves to form the legs. Finally, band the legs with curved lines to distinguish the socks and shoes.
Color Your Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Drawing
Color your cartoon of Hermione. Then, try your hand at drawing her friend Harry Potter.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).