Learn how to draw a great looking Michael Myers from Halloween with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Michael Myers from Halloween.
"You know it's Halloween. I guess everyone's entitled to one good scare, huh?"
- Brackett, Halloween
Michael Myers is a masked fictional villain from the Halloween movie franchise.
He first appeared in the 1978 film as a mentally unwell young boy who murdered his sister. He returns fifteen years later in order to murder more teenagers.
The Michael Myers character has appeared in a total of ten films, several video games, novels, and comic books.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw the frightening Michael Myers from Halloween?
This easy, step-by-step cartoon caricature drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pen, pencil, marker, or crayon and a sheet of paper.
If you liked this drawing tutorial, see also the following guides: Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street drawing, Plague Doctor drawing, and Pennywise drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Michael Myers from Halloween
How to Draw a Great Looking Michael Myers from Halloween for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by contouring the face with curved lines. Notice the separate line forming the chin, the lines of the cheeks, and the inset near the eyes.
Easy Michael Myers from Halloween Drawing - Step 2
2. Use a curved line to outline the lumpy shape of the ear. Then, use a series of connected, curved lines that meet at jagged points to connect the ear to the opposite side of the head, indicating the hairline.
Easy Michael Myers from Halloween Drawing - Step 3
3. Use a curved line to enclose the remaining ear. Use curved lines to detail the inner curves of each ear.
Easy Michael Myers from Halloween Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the hair. Use a series of short, curved lines, with each pair meeting at a jagged point. The hair should flow from just below one ear to just below the other ear.
Easy Michael Myers from Halloween Drawing - Step 5
5. Extend two curved lines from the base of the head to form the neck.
Connect the lines using a long curved line; this would be where the collar of a t-shirt would lay. Then, detail the neck with additional curved lines.
Easy Michael Myers from Halloween Drawing - Step 6
6. Use long, curved lines to sketch the pointed eyebrows. Note the zig-zag at the inner corner, which gives the brows a hairy appearance.
Easy Michael Myers from Halloween Drawing - Step 7
7. Use curved lines to enclose the rounded diamond shape of the eyes. Then, draw curved lines to contour around the eyes.
Pay special attention to the curved lines beneath each eye, which indicate tired bags under the eyes.
Add More Details to Your Michael Myers from Halloween Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines to detail the face. Sketch the nose, nostrils, upper lip, and upturned chin. Use more curved lines to draw wrinkles and contours.
Complete the Outline of Your Michael Myers from Halloween Drawing - Step 9
9. Texture the hair using curved lines, and draw several lines to indicate wrinkles across the forehead. Draw pairs of lines above the brows.
Color Your Michael Myers from Halloween Drawing
Color your character. Then, cast your own animated film with the help of our cartoon character drawing guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Michael Myers from Halloween Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).