Black Not Red Technologies Inc. (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this Privacy Privacy) owns and operates the easydrawingguides.com website (the “Website”).
By providing us with your Personal data, you warrant to us that you are at least 19 years of age.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
“Personal data” means any information capable of identifying an individual, and may include your name, age, home address, phone number, or email address.
We collect your Personal data to provide you with the best service possible, we may collect your Personal data from any data you input through your use of the Website, any information you send to us via electronic mail, telephone fax, or passively through log files (files that record website usage, which may include, IP addresses, browser types, ISPs, date/time stamps, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks).
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. An example: You contact us through the contact form.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. An example: You purchase an ebook available for sale on the Website.
- User Data that includes data about how you use the Website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on the Website or through other online services. We process this data to operate the Website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of the Website, to maintain back-ups of the Website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of the Website, other online services and business. An example: You submit a comment to a post.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of the Website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on the Website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use the Website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. An example: We use Google Analytics or other similar solutions to find out if a drawing guide is popular or not.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. An example: We use Google AdSense or similar services to display banner advertisements on the website. Another example:, we have a newsletter which we use to email relevant news and information to subscribers.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Where we are required to collect Personal data by law, or under the terms of any contract between us, and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform under such contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you do not provide us with such requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered, provided that we will notify in case of such an event.
We will only use your Personal data for the purpose it was collected for or a reasonably comparable or ancillary purpose, if necessary. For more information concerning such usage, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal grounds for such processing and use.
We may process your Personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your Personal data to:
- verify your identity;
- communicate with you;
- open and manage your account;
- supply goods/services you may purchase and to record such transactions;
- identify your preferences and to deliver relevant Website content, promotions advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you;
- ensure you receive a high standard of service and work to continuously improve the Website;
- for the marketing purposes set out below;
- meet regulatory requirements; or
- any other legal reasons as applied to your use of the Website.
The legal basis for such use is the performance under a contract entered into with you, your consent to such use, an applicable legal requirement, or our legitimate interest in improving our business practices.
We may send you marketing communications if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications, and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since making such an election.
If you are a corporation, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
We remind you that you may request that we, or any applicable third party, stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to communications required as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your Personal data with the parties set out below:
- service providers who provide IT and system administration services;
- professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers;
- government bodies that require us to report processing activities; or
- third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your Personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your Personal data for specified purposes as may be necessary for the provision and administration of the Website, and in accordance with our instructions.
We also allow access to your Personal data to those employees and partners who have a specified business need for such access, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that such parties only process your Personal data in accordance with our instructions, and that they are aware of their duty of confidentiality with respect to such Personal data.
We may use or disclose your Personal data without your consent in the following circumstances:
- when permitted or required by law;
- in an emergency that threatens and individual’s life or personal security;
- when such Personal data is available from a public source;
- when we require legal advice from a lawyer;
- for the purposes of collecting a debt or protection from fraud; or
- other legally established reasons.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We are located in Canada and your Personal data may be processed in any country where we engage service providers. If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations that protect your Personal data. Where we transfer your data to third parties outside of the EEA, we will ensure that certain safeguards are in place to ensure a similar degree of security for your Personal data. As such:
- We may transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for Personal data by; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place; or
- Where we use certain service providers who are established outside of the EEA, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to such transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
6. DATA SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring the security of your Personal data, accordingly we have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization, which may include passwords, encryption, firewalls, restricted employee access, or other methods we may deem appropriate.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal data, you acknowledge and agree that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Accordingly, we make no guarantee as to the absolute security of your Personal data.
In the unlikely event that our systems are breached, and your Personal data has been compromised, We will notify such supervisory authorities as may be required within seventy-two (72) hours of the breach, and will also use our best efforts to notify you, using the most current contact information that we have on file. We are not responsible for any failure to notify you based on incorrect or outdated contact information.
7. DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
Your Personal data may be stored electronically in our database, the databases or servers of applicable service providers, or via hardcopy format. We will only retain your Personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, having regard to the amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, and the processing purposes of such Personal data, and if such purposes can be achieved by other means.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your Personal data changes by emailing us at email@example.com
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including certain financial and transactional data) for six years following such transactions.
At any time you may request that we remove your Personal data from our records, and we will delete such Personal data within seven (7) days of such request.
We will use appropriate security measures when destroying your Personal data, such as shredding documents, or removal of electronically stored information, as we may deem appropriate.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes, in which case we reserve the right to use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
8. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under applicable data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing such data is your consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about your legal rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights).
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal data is not disclosed to any person without a valid right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In such cases, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your Personal data, you have the right to complain to the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for British Columbia (https://www.oipc.bc.ca/for-the-public/how-do-i-make-a-complaint/).
We would be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we may try to resolve it for you.
9. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications that we do not control. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy practices. When you leave our Website, we strongly encourage you to read the privacy notice of each website you visit.
10. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your minor child has provided us with Personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal data from minors without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
13. MEDIAVINE PROGRAMMATIC ADVERTISING (VER 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The "help" feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.
13. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Black Not Red Technologies Inc.
288 St Davids Ave.
North Vancouver, V7L 4X2, BC, CANADA