Learn how to draw a great looking Golf Club Bag with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Golf Club Bag.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Golf is a popular sport in which players strike a ball with a club. The object of the game is to get the ball into a series of holes while making as few strokes as possible.
The game of golf arose in Scotland in the fifteenth century, where it was soon banned by the king.
Some historians trace its roots to an earlier game called paganica. This game was popular in ancient Rome and involved striking a leather ball with a bent stick. Another possibility is the ancient Chinese game of chuiwan, recorded in 1368.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
A golf bag is used to transport all the equipment needed to play the game of golf, including golf clubs, golf balls, tees, and gloves. Historically, golf bags were constructed of leather, but today they are often made of nylon or canvas.
The bags have plastic or metal framing that helps them stay upright, not falling over.
Golf bags can be heavy. Some players carry their own bags; others strap them to the golf cart.
A few hire a caddie, an assistant to carry the equipment and also to give insightful advice. The caddy may help the player to select the proper golf clubs, locate the ball, read weather conditions, and perform other tasks.
Would you like to draw a bag of golf clubs, ready for the putting green? This easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial is here to help. All you will need is a pencil, a sheet of paper, and an eraser. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Basketball Hoop, Basketball Player, and Baseball Bat.
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Golf Bag
How to Draw a Great Looking Golf Club Bag for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing two curved lines, parallel to one another. This outlines the sides of the golf bag.
Easy Golf Club Bag Drawing - Step 2
2. Connect the two lines at the bottom using a curved line. Then, use another curved line to enclose a rounded rectangle shape, outlining the bottom of the golf bag.
Easy Golf Club Bag Drawing - Step 3
3. Enclose the top of the golf bag using an oval. Then, draw a smaller oval inside the first, forming the opening of the bag. Below the oval, band the bag with two narrowly spaced parallel lines, enclosing a curved shape.
Easy Golf Club Bag Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the handle of the golf bag, erasing guide lines as necessary. Just below the opening, use "C" shaped lines to enclose a curved shape.
Easy Golf Club Bag Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the golf bag's shoulder strap. First, use two long curved lines and two short curved lines to enclose a roughly rectangular shape, erasing guide lines as necessary. From each of the top corners of the strap, extend a curved line. Curve the line back upon itself and allow it to meet the rectangular shape once more.
Easy Golf Club Bag Drawing - Step 6
6. Detail the strap of the golf bag using a long curved line.
Easy Golf Club Bag Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the first golf club. Extend two parallel lines upwards from the opening's inner oval, erasing guide lines as necessary. From the longer of the two lines, extend a curved line to form an oval shape, attaching the two lines. Detail the head of the golf club with a short curved line.
Add More Details to Your Golf Club Bag Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the second golf club. Extend a pair of parallel lines from the inner oval of the opening, erasing guide lines as necessary. Connect the two lines by drawing an oval shape, and detail the club with a short curved line.
Complete the Outline of Your Golf Club Bag Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw a third golf club. Extend two parallel lines from inside the golf bag, erasing guide lines as necessary. Enclose the lines by drawing an oval shape, and detail it with a short curved line.
Color Your Golf Club Bag Drawing
Color your golf bag and clubs.
Feeling sporty? Check out our other sports equipment drawing guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Golf Club Bag Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).