Learn how to draw a great looking Baymax from Big Hero 6 with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Baymax from Big Hero 6 drawing.
“Wait 'til my brother sees you! You're going to help so many people, buddy. So many!”
― Tadashi to Baymax
In the futuristic city of San Fransokyo, 14-year-old prodigy Hiro employes his skills in building robots - and fighting them illegally. After the death of his brother Tadashi, Hiro accidentally activates and befriends Tadashi's healthcare robot, Baymax. A series of surprising events lead Hiro and Baymax to team up with Tadashi's friends and save the city in true superhero style.
Baymax was designed as a medical caregiver. At the first sign of distress, he is on hand to monitor the patient and treat nearly any ailment. With a bit of reprogramming by Hiro, he also gains the ability to fly, exercise super strength, and punch using a rocket fist.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Big Hero 6 debuted in 2014. It was loosely inspired by the Marvel Comics Big Hero 6. While the character names are similar, their personalities and appearances are quite different. For example, in the comic book Baymax is a bodyguard with the ability to transform into a dragon.
Would you like to draw Baymax from Big Hero 6? This easy, step-by-step Disney character drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Baymax from Big Hero 6
How to Draw a Great Looking Baymax from Big Hero 6 for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a curved line. This begins to outline Baymax's torso.
Easy Baymax from Big Hero 6 Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue the line to fully enclose the torso.
Easy Baymax from Big Hero 6 Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw Baymax's small, oval-shaped head overlapping the top of the torso.
Easy Baymax from Big Hero 6 Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw Baymax's arm. Use long, curved lines for the sides of the arm and small "U" shaped lines for the fingers.
Easy Baymax from Big Hero 6 Drawing - Step 5
5. Erase extra lines from behind the head and arm.
Easy Baymax from Big Hero 6 Drawing - Step 6
6. Use long, curved lines to draw Baymax's remaining arm, and small "U" shaped lines to form the fingers.
Easy Baymax from Big Hero 6 Drawing - Step 7
7. Use a series of curved lines to enclose Baymax's leg. Notice that it is somewhat flat on the bottom.
Add More Details to Your Baymax from Big Hero 6 Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines to enclose Baymax's remaining leg.
Complete the Outline of Your Baymax from Big Hero 6 Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail Baymax's face and body. Shade two small circles on the face to form the eyes, and connect them using a straight line. Enclose circular shapes on the elbows, hips, and side of the torso. Draw horizontal lines across the elbows and mid-torso. Enclose an irregular shape at the bottom of each foot. Draw a circle to one side of the chest, and band it with a line consisting of several small, straight lines.
Color Your Baymax from Big Hero 6 Drawing
Baymax is white in color, but feel free to shade him to give your picture depth.
Then, check out our other Disney heroes among our cartoon character drawing guides.
For more great Drawing Ideas tutorials, see the 100 Drawing Ideas Art Projects for Kids post.
Baymax from Big Hero 6 Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).