Learn how to draw a great looking Eiffel Tower with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Eiffel Tower.
Would you like to learn how to draw the Eiffel Tower? Oui? This easy, step-by-step architectural drawing tutorial can show you how.
The Eiffel Tower is one of the most famous landmarks in the world. It was originally part of a special event, but people liked it so much that it became a permanent resident of Paris.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Once you've finished your Eiffel Tower drawing, you can go on a world tour to discover more famous landmarks. Consider this Big Ben drawing from London or this Empire State Building drawing from New York City.
Watch 'How to Draw the Eiffel Tower' Video Tutorial
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Eiffel Tower
How to Draw a Great Looking Eiffel Tower for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Eiffel Tower outline by drawing a straight horizon line. Then draw two narrow horizontal rectangles on top of it. Connect them using a long “C” shaped line.
Then, extend a straight, diagonal line from the opposite side of each rectangle.
Easy Eiffel Tower Drawing - Step 2
2. Connect the diagonal lines by drawing a narrow horizontal rectangle on top of them. Draw two more diagonal lines from the “C” shaped line to the rectangle.
On top of the rectangle, draw a narrow trapezoid. Then, extend to more diagonal lines from the trapezoid.
Easy Eiffel Tower Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a straight, horizontal line to connect the diagonal lines. Sketch a “V” shaped line at each end, then connect them with another horizontal line.
Draw diagonal lines on top of this ribbon shape and between the ribbon shape and the trapezoid.
Easy Eiffel Tower Drawing - Step 4
4. Connect the diagonal lines by drawing a narrow horizontal rectangle on top of them. Enclose a narrow triangle below it and three straight lines above it.
Easy Eiffel Tower Drawing - Step 5
5. Enclose a square at the top of the tower. Then, enclose a pentagon on top of that, followed by a narrow vertical rectangle. Draw a horizontal line across the bottom segment of the tower.
Then, draw a curved line parallel to the “C” shaped arch, but limit the length to the diagonal lines. At ground level, use curved lines that meet at sharp points to enclose blades of grass.
Easy Eiffel Tower Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw three diamonds on each side of the legs of the tower, and short lines between the “C” shaped lines.
Easy Eiffel Tower Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a zig-zag line across the bottom of the tower, and an “X” and horizontal line pattern within the next segment.
Add More Details to Your Eiffel Tower Picture - Step 8
8. Draw zigzag lines across the remaining segments of the tower, and perpendicular lines in the middle of the midsection.
Complete the Outline of Your Eiffel Tower Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw clouds in the background of your picture.
Color Your Eiffel Tower Drawing
Your Eiffel Tower outline is now complete. Color your picture. The Eiffel Tower is currently three shades of brown.
At times, it has been reddish with rust. For the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris, the Eiffel Tower will be painted gold.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Eiffel Tower Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).