Learn how to draw a great looking Ben 10 with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Ben 10.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Would you like to learn how to draw Ben 10? You don't need to transform into an artistic alien in order to do so.
All you need is a pencil or pen, a sheet of paper, and this cartoon character drawing tutorial.
Ben Tennyson was an average ten-year-old kid on a road trip with his family. Then, something amazing happened.
When an asteroid fell from the sky, he discovered the Omnitrix - a device that allowed him to alter his DNA and transform into various alien species.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Initially, the Omnitrix contains the information of just ten types of aliens, giving Ben 10 his name.
Ben is able to use his alien powers to defend himself and the Omnitrix from evil warlords, juvenile delinquents, sorcerers, paramilitary organizations, and creepy clowns.
What would you do with that kind of power? Ben uses it to save the universe over and over again. He also occasionally gets himself into trouble - especially when the Omnitrix has a glitch.
Are you ready to kick some alien butt? Master this sketch of Ben 10 to get started.
For more fun and easy tutorials, see How to Draw Shinnosuke Nohara from Crayon Shin-chan and How to Draw Doraemon.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Ben 10
How to Draw a Great Looking Ben 10 for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing the boy's anime eyes. Use curved lines to outline the rounded rectangles, then enclose three successively smaller circles in each. Shade between the two smallest to indicate the pupil. Then, use curved lines to sketch the eyebrows above the eyes.
Easy Ben 10 Drawing - Step 2
2. Outline the face, neck, and ears. Use a long curved line for the chin and cheeks. Enclose the ears and neck with shorter curved lines. Detail the inside of each ear, the nose, and the open mouth with curved lines.
Easy Ben 10 Drawing - Step 3
3. Next, draw Ben 10's spiky manga hair. For each lock of hair, use a pair of curved lines that meets at a sharp point.
Easy Ben 10 Drawing - Step 4
4. Next, sketch the shirt. Use curved lines to outline the sleeves and torso, as well as the swooping pattern across the chest. Use overlapping lines to begin sketching the arm, bent at the elbow.
Easy Ben 10 Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the outstretched arm. Use curved lines to sketch the upper arm, lower arm, thumb, hand, and fingers.
Easy Ben 10 Drawing - Step 6
6. Next, draw the Omnitrix, a watch-like device that allows Ben 10 to alter his DNA. Use two circles for the center, with four small triangles surrounding the inner circle. Then use curved lines to complete the watchband and the hand.
Easy Ben 10 Drawing - Step 7
7. Complete the torso using curved lines and begin sketching the pants. Extend curved lines and double them back upon themselves to form the irregular shapes of the pant legs. Note the cargo pockets, zipper, and curved lines that indicate folds in the fabric.
Add More Details to Your Ben 10 Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a series of curved rectangular shapes to indicate the cuff of the pants, the leg, the sock, and the top of the shoe. Then, use curved lines to finish drawing Ben 10's boot, sole, and laces.
Complete the Outline of Your Ben 10 Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the remaining cuff, leg, sock, and boot using curved lines. Notice the lines that form the laces and sole of the shoe.
Color Your Ben 10 Drawing
Color your cartoon of Ben 10. He typically has brown hair and wears green and black clothing. The Ben in our drawing guide matches the character from the rebooted series.
Would you like to draw the most popular anime characters? We also have over 100 anime and manga tutorials for you to draw.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Ben 10 Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).