Learn how to draw a great looking Goku Ultra Instinct with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Goku Ultra Instinct.
"It's an ultimate technique that severs the consciousness from the body in order to allow the body to subconsciously move it to even attack and evade. It's called 'Ultra Instinct.'"
- Whis, "The Omen of Son Goku's Awakening" Dragon Ball Super
In the Dragon Ball universe, Goku or Kakarot is a member of the extraterrestrial Saiyan race.
He was raised on Earth and became a legendary martial artist, even the greatest fighter in the world. He has saved both the Earth and the universe several times over.
Goku is able to become a Super Saiyan, "a legendary transformation unique to the Saiyan race." When Goku goes Super Saiyan, he is able to contend with fighters and beings who are much stronger than he is.
His hair turns golden and stands on end, his muscles enlarge, and he obtains a flame-like aura.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Goku has reached many levels of Super Saiyan. He also mastered the technique of Ultra Instinct, which allows his instincts to take over, unhindered by his thoughts and emotions.
His reaction times are increased as each body part reacts on its own during a battle, not waiting for the brain to process the information.
When Goku activates Ultra Instinct, his eyes and hair turn silver. His crystalline aura is white, blue, purple, and red.
Would you like to draw Goku from the Dragon Ball series in his Ultra Instinct form? This easy, step-by-step cartoon character drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Goku Ultra Instinct
How to Draw a Great Looking Goku Ultra Instinct for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by outlining Goku’s face. Use a long curved line, and note the bulges of the cheeks and chin.
Easy Goku Ultra Instinct Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a “C” shaped line on each side of the face to enclose the ears. Within each ear, provide detail by enclosing an irregular shape.
Easy Goku Ultra Instinct Drawing - Step 3
3. Extend two curved lines from the face at opposite angles to outline the neck. Then, overlap additional curved lines at the base of the neck to indicate the shoulders. Connect each side of the shoulders with a long curved line, outlining the neck opening of Goku’s garment. Draw a “V” shaped line with a rounded tip at the back of the neck, with a curved line extending from each side of it. Draw short curved lines between them. This defines Goku’s bulging muscles.
Easy Goku Ultra Instinct Drawing - Step 4
4. Detail Goku’s eyes. Use curved lines to outline the curved rectangular shapes of his eyes and eyebrows. Draw a curved line beneath each eye, and enclose the semicircular pupil within it. Draw two curved lines and a “W” shaped line between the eyes to indicate the furrowed brow.
Easy Goku Ultra Instinct Drawing - Step 5
5. Use five short straight lines to outline the double-triangle shape of Goku’s nose.
Easy Goku Ultra Instinct Drawing - Step 6
6. Use two short curved lines to outline Goku’s mouth and lower lip.
Easy Goku Ultra Instinct Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw Goku’s hair, erasing as necessary. For each lock of hair, extend a pair of curved lines that meet at a point.
Add More Details to Your Goku Ultra Instinct Picture - Step 8
8. Draw more locks of hair standing on end. For each, use two long curved lines that meet at a gentle point.
Complete the Outline of Your Goku Ultra Instinct Drawing - Step 9
9. Continue drawing locks of hair until the figure is completed. Notice the curved line at the one point where Goku’s hair lays flat rather than standing up in a spike.
The outline of Goku Ultra's head and face is now ready.
Color Your Goku Ultra Instinct Drawing
Color your cartoon of Goku. In Ultra Instinct form, his hair and eyes are silver and he has a multi-colored aura.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Goku Ultra Instinct Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).