Learn how to draw a great looking Itachi with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Itachi drawing.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Itachi possessed the Mangekyo Sharingan, or Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye, described as the "heavenly eyes that see the truth of all of creation without obstruction."
It was activated after he witnessed the death of Shisui.
He later passes this to Sasuke, and uses Naruto to keep Sasuke from choosing the wrong path.
Did you know? Itachi's name means "weasel." His favorite foods are cabbage, onigiri with seaweed, and dango sweets. He likes visiting traditional cafes, but he doesn't like steak. His favorite word is "peace."
Would you like to draw a cartoon of Itachi from the Naruto anime and manga series?
This easy, step-by-step cartoon character drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
You may also wish to color your finished character.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Itachi
Itachi Drawing - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing Itachi's unique anime eyes. Use thick curved lines to sketch the parallelogram shapes of the eyes. Within each eye, draw three successively smaller circles, shading the smallest to indicate the pupil. Then, draw a curved line parallel to the top of the eye to indicate the eyelid.
Itachi Drawing - Step 2
2. Detail the irises of the eyes by shading three to four small ovals crossing the middle circle. Then, Use curved lines that meet at points on one end to contour the furrowed brow. Use curved lines to draw the bridge and tip of the nose, the nostril, and the creases on each side of the nose.
Itachi Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curved lines to draw the mouth and the dimple of the chin. Then, draw Itachi's spiky manga hair. use long curved lines that meet at points. Between the strands of hair, draw four parallel lines, narrowly spaced in sets of two, to form the headband. Erase as necessary.
Itachi Drawing - Step 4
4. Continue drawing the hair, using a series of long and short curved lines that meet at jagged points. Draw a curved line between the strands of hair to enclose the face and form the chin.
Itachi Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a long curved line to form the top of the head and hair. Use curved lines to draw the ear. Then, draw long curved lines extending from each side of the head. This forms the tall collar of Itachi's garment.
Itachi Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw an "L" shaped line on one side of the collar and a curved line on the other, forming the front edge of the collar. Use curved lines to outline Itachi's neck, and draw a curved line parallel to the near edge of the collar.
Itachi Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw curved lines between the sections of the collar, outlining the neck of Itachi's shirt. Detail the tendons of the neck with additional curved lines, and draw the shoulders and upper arm.
Itachi Drawing - Step 8
8. Draw a necklace using a series of curved lines and small circles. Detail the shirt with overlapping straight lines in a checkerboard pattern.
Itachi Drawing - Step 9
9. Use a curved line, a spiral, and a small triangle to draw the Leaf Village symbol on the headband. Enclose two small partial circles at the corners of the metal plate to indicate the rivets that secure it to the headband.
Complete Itachi Drawing
Color your cartoon of Itachi. He has black hair and wears a black cloak trimmed in red. His eyes are red when he uses his Sharingan.
Printable Drawing Tutorial
This printable is for members only. Join now!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).