Learn how to draw a great looking Itachi with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Itachi.
As a youth, he became a skilled and powerful ninja. Wishing to avert a war, Itachi was guilty of helping to slaughter his entire clan, sparing only his younger brother Sasuke.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Itachi possessed the Mangekyo Sharingan, or Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye, described as the "heavenly eyes that see the truth of all of creation without obstruction."
It was activated after he witnessed the death of Shisui.
He later passes this to Sasuke, and uses Naruto to keep Sasuke from choosing the wrong path. (See this tutorial for an easy Naruto drawing.)
Would you like to draw a cartoon of Itachi from the Naruto anime and manga series?
This easy, step-by-step cartoon character drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
You may also wish to color your finished character.
Hungry for more anime drawing tutorials? See this post for over 30 how to draw anime tutorials.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Itachi
How to Draw a Great Looking Itachi for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing Itachi's unique anime eyes. Use thick curved lines to sketch the parallelogram shapes of the eyes. Within each eye, draw three successively smaller circles, shading the smallest to indicate the pupil. Then, draw a curved line parallel to the top of the eye to indicate the eyelid.
Easy Itachi Drawing - Step 2
2. Detail the irises of the eyes by shading three to four small ovals crossing the middle circle. Then, Use curved lines that meet at points on one end to contour the furrowed brow. Use curved lines to draw the bridge and tip of the nose, the nostril, and the creases on each side of the nose.
Easy Itachi Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curved lines to draw the mouth and the dimple of the chin. Then, draw Itachi's spiky manga hair. use long curved lines that meet at points. Between the strands of hair, draw four parallel lines, narrowly spaced in sets of two, to form the headband. Erase as necessary.
Easy Itachi Drawing - Step 4
4. Continue drawing the hair, using a series of long and short curved lines that meet at jagged points. Draw a curved line between the strands of hair to enclose the face and form the chin.
Easy Itachi Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a long curved line to form the top of the head and hair. Use curved lines to draw the ear. Then, draw long curved lines extending from each side of the head. This forms the tall collar of Itachi's garment.
Easy Itachi Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw an "L" shaped line on one side of the collar and a curved line on the other, forming the front edge of the collar. Use curved lines to outline Itachi's neck, and draw a curved line parallel to the near edge of the collar.
Easy Itachi Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw curved lines between the sections of the collar, outlining the neck of Itachi's shirt. Detail the tendons of the neck with additional curved lines, and draw the shoulders and upper arm.
Add More Details to Your Itachi Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a necklace using a series of curved lines and small circles. Detail the shirt with overlapping straight lines in a checkerboard pattern.
Complete the Outline of Your Itachi Drawing - Step 9
9. Use a curved line, a spiral, and a small triangle to draw the Leaf Village symbol on the headband. Enclose two small partial circles at the corners of the metal plate to indicate the rivets that secure it to the headband.
Color Your Itachi Drawing
Color your cartoon of Itachi. He has black hair and wears a black cloak trimmed in red. His eyes are red when he uses his Sharingan.
For more great anime character drawing tutorials, see the 27 Best Anime Characters post.
Or see all (100+) anime drawings for beginners.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Itachi Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).