Learn how to draw a great looking Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros.
"I can't believe I got kidnapped... again."
- Princess Peach, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Peach is the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, where she resides in a castle with the Toads, or Mushroom People. She frequently becomes a damsel in distress when Bowser and the Koopa Troop invade her kingdom, whisking her away as a prisoner. At times, Bowser even tries to marry her!
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Mario and Luigi are Peach's longtime friends. Many of the games suggest a romantic relationship between Mario and Peach - after all, he is often rewarded with a kiss. Princess Daisy is Peach's best friend.
Peach is known for being kind, gentle, and stubborn yet cute. She is a peacemaker, even showing kindness to her enemies. The also apologizes for her needing to be rescued.
Would you like to draw Princess Peach? This easy, step-by-step video game character drawing tutorial can show you how. All you will need is a pencil, pen, marker, or crayon and a sheet of paper. You'll also want to color the princess, pretty in pink.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros
How to Draw a Great Looking Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing Peach's head. Use a curved line to outline the face. Draw a sweeping, curved "M" shaped line across the top of the face to indicate the hair. Use curved lines that meet at points to draw wisps of hair on each side of her face. Draw the ear using a short, curved line, and a small circle for the earring.
Easy Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros Drawing - Step 2
2. Enclose the top of the hair using curved lines that meet at points. Draw a "W" shaped line above the hair, and connect it to the hair using straight lines. This is Princess Peach's crown. Bejewel the crown with small circles, and connect them using straight lines.
Easy Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros Drawing - Step 3
3. Enclose the circular shape of Peach's puff sleeve. Draw short lines at the bottom to indicate folds in the fabric. Draw a small square beneath this to indicate the arm, followed by the "L" shaped, gloved hand.
Easy Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a curved line just below the face, outlining the neck. Then, use curved lines to enclose the rounded shape of the torso. Then, draw an irregular shape using overlapping curved lines. This is an upper portion of Peach's skirt, called a pannier.
Easy Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros Drawing - Step 5
5. Use overlapping lines to draw the skirt on the opposite side.
Easy Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros Drawing - Step 6
6. Extend curved lines from the upper portion of the skirt to form the lower portion of the skirt. Connect the lines using a long, scalloped line. From each point of the scallop, draw a curved line upward to represent the folds of the skirt.
Easy Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros Drawing - Step 7
7. Just below the neck, draw three successively smaller circles, one within the other. This forms Peach's necklace.
Add More Details to Your Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines to enclose Peach's remaining arm - her circular puff sleeve, her exposed arm, and her gloved hand.
Complete the Outline of Your Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw a series of curved lines between Peach's hair and the skirt of her dress, forming the long hair flowing down her back. Allow the lines to meet at points. Draw smaller circles within her earring, and draw a circle to represent her other earring. Shade two narrow ovals for the eyes. Use short lines to enclose the smiling mouth, detail the inner ear, and indicate eyelashes above the eyes.
Color Your Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros Drawing
Color Princess Peach. Her dress is typically pink, her hair blonde, and her earrings blue.
Recreate your favorite Mario moments with our character drawing guides, where you'll find the heroic Mario, the villainous Bowser, and more.
For more great Drawing Ideas tutorials, see the 100 Drawing Ideas Art Projects for Kids post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Princess Peach from Super Mario Bros Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).