Learn how to draw a great looking Minecraft Creeper with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Minecraft Creeper.
Who is that creeping up behind you? If you are exploring the blocky world of Minecraft, it might just be a creeper. You can create a Minecraft creeper drawing with the help of this easy, step-by-step video game character drawing guide.
Minecraft is one of the world's most popular video games because it allows players to build almost anything they can imagine. But don't let your guard down - the Creeper wants to sneak up on you and explode, destroying whatever you've worked hard to create!
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
If you want to spend a little time away from your screen, you can draw the pixelated world of Minecraft instead. Use this Steve drawing to enable the popular character skin.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Minecraft Creeper
How to Draw a Great Looking Minecraft Creeper for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Minecraft Creeper outline by drawing a three-sided square. From the top and bottom of the open side, extend short, straight, diagonal lines, and connect them with a straight vertical line. This will become the Creeper's cube-shaped head.
Easy Minecraft Creeper Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a straight, vertical line to complete the original square, which doubles as the Creeper's face. Detail the face. Draw two squares for the eyes, then use straight lines to outline the irregular geometric shape of the mouth.
Easy Minecraft Creeper Drawing - Step 3
3. Extend two straight lines from the head to outline the sides of the Creeper's body. Draw a short line at a perpendicular angle at the bottom of one of the lines.
Easy Minecraft Creeper Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw an irregular hexagon at the base of the figure. Notice the placement of the short, long, and medium-length lines. This will become one of the Creeper's legs.
Easy Minecraft Creeper Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the second leg. Use straight lines to enclose an irregular hexagon shape that is partially hidden by the first.
Easy Minecraft Creeper Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw one of the rear legs. Use three straight lines to enclose the partially hidden geometric shape.
Easy Minecraft Creeper Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw straight lines in a "T" shape on one side of the Creeper's body. This gives the torso a three-dimensional rectangular prism shape.
Add More Details to Your Minecraft Creeper Picture - Step 8
8. Use three straight lines in a "Y" shape to connect the corners of the first leg. This gives the leg a three-dimensional cube shape.
Complete the Outline of Your Minecraft Creeper Drawing - Step 9
9. Use straight lines to indicate the cube shape of the remaining legs.
Color Your Minecraft Creeper Drawing
Your cartoon Minecraft Creeper outline is now complete. Color your drawing. Creepers are light green in color with darker green blotches. Their grimacing faces are made of black pixels.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Minecraft Creeper Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).