Learn how to draw a great looking Ender Dragon from Minecraft with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Ender Dragon from Minecraft.
The Ender Dragon was the game's first boss mob - durable hostile characters designed for long battles.
The Ender Dragon spawns, or is spontaneously generated, when a player enters The End, a dark, space-like environment within the game.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
The dragon can shoot fireballs and breathe an acid breath.
If a player defeats the Ender Dragon, it drops thousands of experience points as well as a dragon egg.
Additional Ender Dragons can be spawned by placing end crystals on top of the exit portal.
Would you like to draw an Ender Dragon? This easy, step-by-step Minecraft drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Ender Dragon from Minecraft
How to Draw a Great Looking Ender Dragon from Minecraft for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing Ender Dragon's head. Draw an oval to form the upper portion of the snout. Extend two straight lines beneath it and connect them with a curved line. Then, draw a curved line inside this lower jaw. Use a series of overlapping curved lines to form the rest of the head with its horn like protrusions.
Easy Ender Dragon from Minecraft Drawing - Step 2
2. Form the neck by drawing two long curved lines from the head and connecting them with a curved line. Just beyond the neck, enclose a rounded square. Then, use curved lines to outline the facets of a rounded cube, connecting the torso to the neck.
Easy Ender Dragon from Minecraft Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw the abdomen by extending a pair of curved lines from the torso. Complete the abdomen using two curved lines. Beneath this, draw a curved rectangle to form the first of the rear legs. Draw another rounded rectangle at its base to form the foot. Draw a curved line across it in a similar manner to the jaw.
Easy Ender Dragon from Minecraft Drawing - Step 4
4. Use a long curved line, doubled back upon itself, to enclose the forearms. Erase guide lines as necessary. Detail the far arm with a long curved line and a short line at the elbow. For the near arm, enclose curved shapes at the top and extremity, then draw a central curved line.
Easy Ender Dragon from Minecraft Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the wings, erasing guidelines as necessary. For each wing, begin with two long, narrow rectangular shapes positioned at an angle to one another. Then, use a series of connected curved lines to fill out the wing membrane. Finally, draw curved lines from the crook of the upper wing to each of the points in the wing membrane.
Easy Ender Dragon from Minecraft Drawing - Step 6
6. Enclose a curved rectangle at the end of each forearm to form the hands or paws. Use short lines to distinguish the fingers.
Easy Ender Dragon from Minecraft Drawing - Step 7
7. Detail the foot, leg, and torso using curved lines. Draw the portion of the remaining rear leg that can be seen behind the forearms.
Add More Details to Your Ender Dragon from Minecraft Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the Ender Dragon's tail. Use two long, curved lines that culminate in a small rounded rectangle. Detail the curvature of the tail using long curved lines. Draw rectangular cubes along the top of the tail to represent spikes.
Complete the Outline of Your Ender Dragon from Minecraft Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw rounded rectangles to form the spikes of the neck and back. Contour the neck, head, and snout with curved lines. Enclose narrowly curved shapes to form the eyes, and circles for the nostrils.
Color Your Ender Dragon from Minecraft Drawing
Color your Ender Dragon. These dragons are typically black in color with grey wing veins and purple eyes.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Ender Dragon from Minecraft Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).