Draw a great looking Enderman from Minecraft with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions and video tutorial. Great for kids and beginner artists!
What is an Enderman? One creative employee at the Minecraft studio home office described them this way: "This long-limbed, purple-eyed, darker-than-night mob is not one you want to get into a staring contest with. Usually seen in the Nether and The End, its presence is rare in the Overworld. Rarer still - players who've made eye contact with it and then survived to tell the tale. Though I have."
Endermen area type of hostile monster; they can "spawn" or appear out of nowhere in groups of up to four individuals when the lights are low.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
They don't like being looked at; Endermen will scream, shake with anger, and attack a player who gets to close or looks at them and then breaks eye contact from as much as 64 blocks away.
Endermen sustain damage from elements such as rain, water bottles, lava, and poison. They also have the ability to teleport and will use this to get away from an attack. Endermen can pick up and move blocks.
When defeated, Endermen drop an ender pearl, which can be used by the player to enable teleportation.
Would you like to draw Enderman? This easy, step-by-step Minecraft drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, a sheet of paper, and an eraser. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Enderman from Minecraft
1. Begin by drawing a cube to form Enderman's head. Start with a square. Then, use three straight lines to enclose another square shape alongside the first.
2. Draw three lines descending from Enderman's head - two straight lines and one curved line. Then, connect the lines at the bottom using two straight lines. This forms the Enderman's body.
3. Next, begin to draw Enderman's legs. Draw two short, straight lines descending from the body, and connect them at the bottom. Then, extend three long, straight lines from the body; connect these at the bottom using two straight lines. Band the top of the leg with a straight, horizontal line.
4. Draw the remaining leg. Extend three straight lines from the body and from behind the first leg. Connect them at the bottom using short straight lines.
5. Draw the Enderman's arm. Draw three straight, parallel lines crossing the body from just below the head. Notice the trapezoid-shaped notch in one of the lines. Connect the lines at the top by drawing a small diamond shape. Connect them at the bottom using straight lines.
6. Erase guide lines from Enderman's arm.
7. Extend three parallel straight lines from the opposite side of Enderman's body. Notice that two of the lines are shorter than the other. Connect these by drawing a small parallelogram. Beneath the parallelogram, draw a small square, followed by another parallelogram. This creates the notch that is Enderman's hand. Draw two short straight lines down from the notch, and connect these and the third, longest line using straight lines.
8. Draw the pixelated markings on Enderman's arms and legs. For each marking, use a series of short straight lines to outline an irregular shape.
9. Draw Enderman's eyes. For each eye, draw a small horizontal rectangle. Then, draw two straight vertical lines across each eye.
Color Enderman. He is typically black in color, with white and purple eyes and purple markings. Early versions of the game feature Endermen with green eyes.
Check out our character drawing guides, where you'll find Steve, the Creeper, and much more.
For more great Things to draw tutorials, see the 100 Step-by-Step Things to draw Guides post.
Printable Drawing Tutorial
This printable is for members only. Join now!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).