Learn how to draw a great looking Chibi Deadpool with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Chibi Deadpool drawing.
"Come on! Someone has to die for real! I mean, what is this, a Marvel Comic?"
Deadpool began life in Canada as Wade Wilson. He is known as the Merc with a Mouth, "one of the most relentlessly wisecracking heroes in the universe." He is famous for 'breaking the fourth wall,' or speaking directly to the audience, aware that he is a character in a story. He wears a mask to cover his scarred appearance and he contains a rapid healing factor.
How did Deadpool get his name? Though the origin stories differ, in both the comics and the film it revolved around betting on a "dead pool" - a betting pool as to who would die first.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw the anti-hero Deadpool? This easy, step-by-step cartoon character drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pen, pencil, crayon, or marker and a sheet of paper.
This drawing tutorial is a chibi version of Deadpool. Chibi is a Japanese art form in which characters are "super-deformed," their large heads taking up to half their body size. Chibi cartoons can make even the most unsavory characters cute and are commonly utilized in fan art.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Chibi Deadpool
How to Draw a Great Looking Chibi Deadpool for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by using a curved line to sketch the side of the character's face.
Easy Chibi Deadpool Drawing - Step 2
2. Use a curved line to complete the outline of the face. Notice that there is an overlap with the previous line on one side and that the end of the current line doubles back upon itself to form a triangular shape.
Easy Chibi Deadpool Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw two large ovals in the middle of the face. These constitute Deadpool's eyes.
Easy Chibi Deadpool Drawing - Step 4
4. Use a pair of lines to draw Deadpool's upper arm, and another pair of lines to draw the lower arm. Notice the bend of the elbow and the overlapping lines. Then, enclose the hand using "U" shaped lines for the fingers. Draw a curved line across the arm at the wrist.
Easy Chibi Deadpool Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw Deadpool's remaining arm. Use a pair of curved lines for the upper arm and another for the lower. Enclose the hand using "U" shaped fingers and draw a curved line across the wrist.
Easy Chibi Deadpool Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw Deadpool's utility belt. Use two "U" shaped lines to form the pouches on each side. Connect the lines at the top. Draw a small circle at the bottom of each upper "U" to indicate the closure. In the center, draw a circle to form the Deadpool emblem. Within it, draw two half circles. Draw a small oval in each, then shade around it. Connect the emblem to the pouches using pairs of lines.
Easy Chibi Deadpool Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the bandolier, using a pair of curved lines at a diagonal angle. Then, draw a zigzag line diagonally across the torso.
Add More Details to Your Chibi Deadpool Picture - Step 8
8. Use a series of curved lines to outline the legs and feet. Band each leg with a curved line to indicate the top of the boots.
Complete the Outline of Your Chibi Deadpool Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the weapon strapped to Deadpool's back. Use straight lines to outline the blade, the guard, and the grip. Texture the grip with diagonal lines in opposite directions, forming a checkerboard pattern. Draw an oval within each eye and shade around it. Then, connect the eyes to the top of the head using curved lines.
Color Your Chibi Deadpool Drawing
Color Deadpool. His costume is red and black.
You can discover more superheroes and villains amid our cartoon and comics characters drawing guides.
For more great Anime drawing tutorials, see the 31 Best Anime Drawing Tutorials post.
Chibi Deadpool Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).