Learn how to draw a great looking Deadpool with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Deadpool.
Deadpool is Marvel's classic antihero. You can learn how to draw Deadpool in portrait style.
Like most superheroes, Deadpool wears a mask and costume to conceal his identity. It obscures the features of his face.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
His costume, too, is relatively simple. It is a solid color with large patches over the eyes.
If you enjoyed this easy, step-by-step superhero drawing tutorial, why not try your hand at more super-powered portraits? Learn how to draw the Hulk's face or create a drawing of Iron Man's mask. You can even learn how to draw Venom's face and compare his costume's simple design to that of Deadpool.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Deadpool
How to Draw a Great Looking Deadpool for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Deadpool outline by drawing his eye. Use two curved lines to enclose the double-pointed shape.
Then, contour around the eye with curved lines. Pay special attention to the long line of the furrowed brow, and the shorter line indicating the crinkled nose.
Easy Deadpool Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw the remaining eye, using long curved lines for the brow and to enclose the eye below it. Contour around the eye with short curved lines.
Easy Deadpool Drawing - Step 3
3. Use a long curved line to enclose an irregular round shape around the eye. This is the costume’s eyespot. Contour above the eye with two short curved lines.
Easy Deadpool Drawing - Step 4
4. Use a long curved line to enclose an irregular heart shape around the remaining eye. Contour above the eye with two short lines.
Easy Deadpool Drawing - Step 5
5. Trace the outline of the face using a long curved line. Note the firm set of the jaw.
Easy Deadpool Drawing - Step 6
6. Extend curved lines upward from each side of the face to draw the top of the head.
Then use a series of lines to enclose a partial rectangle shape, connecting and overlapping the previous lines. This completes the outline of Deadpool’s head.
Easy Deadpool Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw curved lines downward from each side of the head, forming the neck. Then use additional curved lines to contour the front of the neck.
Add More Details to Your Deadpool Picture - Step 8
8. Continue decorating the costume. Draw two pairs of parallel lines across the face, each passing behind the eye patches.
Complete the Outline of Your Deadpool Drawing - Step 9
9. Add a few more facial contours with short lines, indicating the bulge of the nose and the furrowed forehead.
Color Your Deadpool Drawing
Your Deadpool outline is now complete. Color your favorite antihero. His costume is red. The eyes themselves are white, devoid of color, while the eyespots around them are black.
Notice how we’ve used lighter hues to add a three-dimensional aspect to the drawing.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Deadpool Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).