Learn how to draw a great looking Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon.
With millions of fans across the globe, Pokémon is one of the best known cartoon franchises of all time.
Pikachu is the most famous Pokémon of all time due to his importance in the main storyline.
While Pikachu is already cute, drawing him in the famous chibi art style makes him even cuter.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
With this art guide, you can draw your own cartoon Pikachu in the chibi style.
The guide is good for beginners because it involves curved lines that aren't complex or difficult to draw.
It might be tempting to start with a pen, but draw the original sketch with a pencil so you can erase any mistakes.
Once you're done, you can outline the entire drawing with a black pen or marker. Make sure you don't fill in the eyes entirely so you can still see the highlights.
This chibi Pikachu is the same color as the regular Pikachu, so get ready to break out your yellow crayons, colored pencils, pens, markers or paints.
You can find more Pokémon drawing ideas from the How to Draw 18 Pokémons post.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon
How to Draw a Great Looking Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Start with two circles on the right. Add two more circles inside each shape for the highlights, then fill in the rest of the circles. Draw a small almond shape for the nose, and add a loose W-shape for the mouth.
Easy Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon Drawing - Step 2
2. Add a loop underneath the mouth. On the right, make a large swooping curve that ends in a point, then add another curve underneath to make the ear. Draw another curve for the side of the head.
Easy Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon Drawing - Step 3
3. For the top of the head, make a horizontal curve to form a dome shape. Add a large almond shape at the top for the right ear. Draw another curve on the right side of the face.
Easy Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a lightly curved line, then add three small bumps and sketch another line pointing upward.
Easy Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a similar shape for the left leg, then add a short line connecting the two.
Easy Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon Drawing - Step 6
6. Make a wide loop for the left side of the body, then add another loop inside this shape.
Easy Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a zigzag line on the left. On the right, start with a curved V-shape, then swoop down and connect the line to the body.
Add More Details to Your Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon Picture - Step 8
8. Use straight lines to complete the tail. Start with an L-shape on the left, make another line pointing downward, draw a V-shape and connect the entire shape to the body.
Complete the Outline of Your Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw two angled circles on both cheeks. Sketch two curved lines near the top of the ears, then add another small line for the chin.
Color Your Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon Drawing
10. Outline the entire drawing in black to complete your cartoon Pikachu.
Now that you've completed your chibi Pikachu, use yellow to color the entire body. Use black for the eyes, nose and tips of the ears. Add red for the cheeks and mouth, then use a darker shade of yellow to add shading to the drawing. Leave the highlights in the eyes white.
For more, see the 51 Best Cute Cartoon Drawings post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cute Chibi Pikachu Pokémon Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).