Learn how to draw a great looking Daisy Flower with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Daisy Flower.
Would you like to pick a beautiful flower for someone special? You can learn how to draw a daisy flower with the help of this easy, step-by-step flower drawing guide.
This flower is made up of simple shapes. Its center is a circle, its petals are elongated ovals, and its leaves are roughly teardrop shaped. You will find that lines and gagged edges give these shapes more realistic detail.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
How will you use your newfound flower drawing skills? You can use this daisy flower drawing in the same way as you would a real flower. You can gift it to someone you care about.
Or, you can learn how to draw a flower bouquet full of daisies and tulips. You can also learn how to draw a flower crown that is made of daisies with their stems tied together. Or, you can plant your own garden like this flower garden drawing or butterfly garden drawing guide.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Daisy Flower
How to Draw a Great Looking Daisy Flower for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the daisy flower outline by drawing the center of the flower. Use many short, connected, curved lines to draw a circle or oval shape.
Easy Daisy Flower Drawing - Step 2
2. Next, begin drawing the petals of the flower. This is a bit like a game of picking the petals off of the flower but in reverse. Use a long curved line, doubled back upon itself, for each petal. Notice that the line becomes wavy at the tip of the petal and that the petals overlap, with subsequent petals partially hidden behind the first.
Easy Daisy Flower Drawing - Step 3
3. Continue drawing petals, noting their overlapping nature and the wavy line at the tip.
Easy Daisy Flower Drawing - Step 4
4. Continue drawing petals around the center of the flower.
Easy Daisy Flower Drawing - Step 5
5. Finish drawing petals around the center of the flower. Then, begin texturing the petals with curved lines that extend from the flower center to the tip of the petal.
Easy Daisy Flower Drawing - Step 6
6. Continue to texture the petals, then, extend two curved lines below the blossom to indicate the flower's stem.
Easy Daisy Flower Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a leaf on one side of the stem. Extend a curved line from the stem, then drop a short line at its tip. From this, extend a longer curved line and repeat the pattern. Each of the lines should meet at a jagged point.
Add More Details to Your Daisy Flower Picture - Step 8
8. Draw another leaf on the opposite side of the stem. Again, use a series of lines that meet at jagged points.
Complete the Outline of Your Daisy Flower Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw a long curved line down the center of each leaf to indicate the leaf vein. Use short curved lines, singular and in series, to texture the center of the flower.
Color Your Daisy Flower Drawing
Your daisy flower outline is now complete. Don't forget to color your beautiful blossom! Daisies come in a lot of different colors. Many have yellow centers with white petals or brown centers with yellow petals. Some daisy blooms are orange, red, or even green.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Daisy Flower Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).