Learn how to draw a great looking Power Ranger for Beginners with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Power Ranger for Beginners.
Want to make a cool Power Ranger for beginners drawing? This easy, step-by-step Power Rangers drawing guide can show you how.
A Power Ranger may seem like a complicated sketch considering all the details of his uniform. But don’t worry! You, too, can draw a Power Ranger with this Power Ranger for beginners drawing guide.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Once you know how to draw one Power Ranger, you can draw them all - the team leader Red ranger, the right-hand man Blue ranger, the cool and confident Black ranger, the strong White ranger, and the feminine Pink and Yellow rangers. The color of their suits is the main difference between them.
When the Power Rangers face an especially powerful foe, they combine their strengths to form the Megazord, similar to this mecha drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Power Ranger for Beginners
How to Draw a Great Looking Power Ranger for Beginners for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Power Ranger for beginners outline by using a curved line to enclose the irregular round shape of the superhero’s head. Then, enclose a curved boomerang shape in the middle of the face. This is the Power Ranger’s visor or eyes.
Easy Power Ranger for Beginners Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw another boomerang shape around the visor. Draw two curved lines from the visor to the top of the head. Then, enclose a double-pointed shape on each side of these lines.
Easy Power Ranger for Beginners Drawing - Step 3
3. Shade two tiny ovals above the visor and between the curved lines. Then, use “V” shaped lines to sketch a zig-zag pattern around the visor. Below the visor, enclose a curved trapezoid and draw a curved line across it. This is the Power Ranger’s mouth.
Easy Power Ranger for Beginners Drawing - Step 4
4. Extend two short lines from the head to form the neck. Then, extend curved lines from the neck to form the shoulders. Extend the line on one side and double it back at the end, forming the arm. Draw another line parallel to the arm and overlapping the hand.
Easy Power Ranger for Beginners Drawing - Step 5
5. Continue the overlapping line of the hand to form a spiral. Then, band the arm to indicate the top of the glove. Repeat this process for the remaining arm.
Easy Power Ranger for Beginners Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw two narrow diamonds on each glove. Band the neck with a curved line, then extend curved lines from the underarms to outline the torso.
Easy Power Ranger for Beginners Drawing - Step 7
7. Band the torso with parallel curved lines. Extend one side of the torso and double it back upon itself to form the leg.
Add More Details to Your Power Ranger for Beginners Picture - Step 8
8. Extend the torso line on the opposite side and double it back upon itself to enclose the remaining leg. Contour each knee with a short curved line, then band the calf with a curved line to form the top of the boot. Embellish the boots with a diamond and a partial diamond shape.
Complete the Outline of Your Power Ranger for Beginners Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw a curved line across the top of each line. Then, draw a diamond on the chest, and a partial diamond on each side of it. Draw a circle in the middle of the belt, then use short, straight lines to enclose an octagon around it.
Color Your Power Ranger for Beginners Drawing
Your Power Ranger for beginners outline is now complete. Color the suit red, blue, black, yellow, or pink to match your favorite Ranger. Leave the gloves, boots, belt, and diamonds across the chest white.
For more great superhero drawing tutorials, see the collection of Beginner Superhero Drawing Tutorials.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Power Ranger for Beginners Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).