Learn how to draw a great looking Roblox Zombie with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Roblox Zombie drawing.
This tutorial will teach you how to draw your very own cartoon Roblox Zombie.
Before you get started, grab a piece of paper and a pencil. You might want to find a black pen so you can outline your drawing.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
To color your cartoon Roblox zombie, you can use markers, crayons, colored pencils, oil pastels or paint. If you use paint, make sure you lay newspapers or plastic wrap on the table first.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Roblox Zombie
How to Draw a Great Looking Roblox Zombie for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Start by drawing a square with rounded edges. Near the top of the square, draw two stretched-out heart shapes with the point at the top and the round edges pointing downward.
Draw an oval inside each of the shapes and fill in the shapes around the oval to create the eyes. Add a few curved lines to give the eyes depth.
Easy Roblox Zombie Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw two teardrop shapes underneath the eyes to form the nose, then draw a curvy hourglass shape for the mouth. Draw points at the top and bottom of the mouth to make the teeth. Fill in the space between the teeth.
Easy Roblox Zombie Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw lines around the eyes and mouth to make the face look more wrinkled and sunken. Use a variety of curved and wavy lines.
Easy Roblox Zombie Drawing - Step 4
4. Underneath the bottom-right section of the head, draw a simple curved line. On the other side, draw a large oval with rounded edges like a square. At the end of this line, draw a triangle pointing left and add a few straight lines.
Easy Roblox Zombie Drawing - Step 5
5. On the right side of the body, draw a slightly curved line, then draw another curved line to make a loose triangle. Connect the lines with a single jagged line to form the shoulder. To make the arm, draw a loop surrounded by two lines.
Draw jagged lines behind the arm to make the sleeve, then fill in this area to create a shadow. Make a backwards "C" shape attached to the arm to make the hand. Draw a smaller "C" to create a crescent moon shape, then draw another "C" inside the shape to add depth.
Easy Roblox Zombie Drawing - Step 6
6. To make the left arm, draw a curved line extending from the body and connect it to the body with another curve. Draw a loop near the top of the shoulder for added depth.
Underneath the shoulder, draw two curved lines like a parenthesis. Used curved lines to make a simple claw shape with a loop in the middle.
Easy Roblox Zombie Drawing - Step 7
7. Underneath the chest, draw three straight lines that point in opposite directions. Draw another straight line on the opposite side, then use a curved line to connect the two sides.
Add More Details to Your Roblox Zombie Picture - Step 8
8. Draw two straight lines directly from the midsection to form a leg. Connect the two lines with a single jagged line. Draw a long loop underneath the lines and surround it with another set of jagged lines.
Fill in this area to create the pants leg. Sketch a wide mushroom shape underneath the loop and use short lines to create the toes.
Complete the Outline of Your Roblox Zombie Drawing - Step 9
9. For the other leg, draw two straight lines pointing downward and connect them with a curved line. Draw two more straight lines and connect them with another, smaller curved line. Underneath this section, draw a small hexagon.
Color Your Roblox Zombie Drawing
Once you've outlined your drawing, color it with green to make it look even more like a zombie. Use tan or pale yellow to color the bones.
Congratulations! You now have your very own cartoon Roblox Zombie.
Roblox Zombie Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).