Learn how to draw a great looking Veterans Day Ribbon with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Veterans Day Ribbon.
In the United States, Veterans Day is celebrated on November 11. You can learn how to draw a Veteran's Day ribbon with the help of this easy, step-by-step drawing guide.
Veterans Day commemorates the lives of soldiers who died in wars and also celebrates those who came back home.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Veterans Day Ribbon
How to Draw a Great Looking Veterans Day Ribbon for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Veterans Day ribbon outline by drawing a long curved line. This will form the edge of one side of the ribbon. At the bottom of the line, draw a shorter line. This is the bottom of the cut ribbon.
Easy Veterans Day Ribbon Drawing - Step 2
2. From the bottom of the ribbon, draw a long curved line to the top. The lines should meet at a sharp point. The shape indicates a fold or twist in the ribbon.
Easy Veterans Day Ribbon Drawing - Step 3
3. From the point where the lines meet, draw another long curved line. This line should cross over the previous ribbon.
Easy Veterans Day Ribbon Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a short line at the bottom of the ribbon. Then, draw a long curved line from the bottom of the ribbon to the top of the shape. This should be a mirror image of the first side.
Then, erase the lines of the first ribbon from the surface of the second side of the ribbon.
Easy Veterans Day Ribbon Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a curved line across the top of the ribbon between its two sides. This completes the overall outline of the ribbon. Then, begin decorating it. Draw five-pointed stars on one side of the ribbon.
Easy Veterans Day Ribbon Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw stripes along the top of the ribbon. Use four parallel curved lines to draw the stripes. This will result in five bars - three red and two white.
Easy Veterans Day Ribbon Drawing - Step 7
7. Continue the stripes along the top of the ribbon. Again, use four lines to detail five stripes.
Add More Details to Your Veterans Day Ribbon Picture - Step 8
8. Continue the stripes down the remaining side of the ribbon. Again, use four lines to detail five stripes.
Complete the Outline of Your Veterans Day Ribbon Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete the Veterans Day ribbon drawing by writing the words "VETERANS DAY" across the top of the picture in bold letters.
Color Your Veterans Day Ribbon Drawing
Color your Veterans Day ribbon. Color the outer and inner stripes red, and the field behind the stars dark blue.
For more great easy drawing tutorials, see the collection of Easy How to Draw Really Easy Drawings Tutorials.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Veterans Day Ribbon Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).