Learn how to draw a great looking Captain Marvel with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Captain Marvel drawing.
Captain Marvel - also known as Carol Danvers, the adoptive sister of Supergirl - received her superpowers when she became a hybrid of human and the alien Kree.
You can learn how to draw Captain Marvel today!
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Did you know? A previous incarnation of Captain Marvel or Mar-Vell was male. He was a "white-skinned minority of the blue-skinned Kree empire" who became a hero despite discrimination against him.
Eventually, he was assigned a mission to Earth and became sympathetic to its people.
Uncover your superpowers as you learn to draw your own comics and cartoons!
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Captain Marvel
How to Draw a Great Looking Captain Marvel for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing the superhero's face. Use curved lines to outline the sweeping hair and the chin. Then, use curved lines to sketch the eyes, nose, and lips. Draw thick lines above the eyes to indicate the eyebrows, and shade a small circle within each eye to indicate the pupil.
Easy Captain Marvel Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines to draw the hair. Notice how locks of hair are made using pairs of curved lines that meet at points, and how the lines overlap to give the image depth.
Easy Captain Marvel Drawing - Step 3
3. Sketch the shoulders and the top of Captain Marvel's uniform. Enclose crooked rectangular shapes to form the collar of the garment, with a short line for the crease. Between the portions of the collar, enclose an 8-pointed starburst shape. Use short, straight lines that meet at points. Then, use overlapping curved lines for the shoulders and the tops of the sleeves.
Easy Captain Marvel Drawing - Step 4
4. Use overlapping curved lines to draw the muscular upper arm, the lower arm, and the clenched fist. Draw a short line across each knuckle. Detail the garment with "L" shaped lines around the collar and straight lines between the points of the star.
Easy Captain Marvel Drawing - Step 5
5. Use a pair of curved lines to sketch the extended arm, noting the bend of the elbow. Outline the hand and fingers using curved lines. Then, outline the side of the torso using a long curved line. Use pairs of curved and straight lines - some of them branching - to sketch a gauntlet on one wrist.
Easy Captain Marvel Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a long curved line on the opposite side of the body, outlining the abdomen and front of the leg. Then, detail the uniform. Use pairs of curved lines to draw a gauntlet on the remaining wrist. Draw a pair of curved lines across the waist to form a belt. Enclose the irregular geometric shapes of the holster above and below it. Then, extend pairs of curved lines upward from the belt, and connect each pair at the end. Draw curved lines across the chest.
Easy Captain Marvel Drawing - Step 7
7. Use long curved lines to outline the leg and foot of the second leg, as well as the thigh of the first leg. Add further detail to the utility belt and its contents. Use pairs of lines and geometric shapes.
Add More Details to Your Captain Marvel Picture - Step 8
8. Use two curved lines to complete the remaining leg, bent at the knee. Notice that the foot is partially hidden behind the other leg. Draw a series of lines across each leg to indicate the top of the boots. Then, draw pairs of lines, connected on each end, to further embellish the uniform.
Complete the Outline of Your Captain Marvel Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw pairs of curved lines across the lower leg, and a slipper-like outline across the top of the foot. Then, draw flames engulfing each of Captain Marvel's hands. Use a series of curved lines that meet at sharp points.
Color Your Captain Marvel Drawing
Color your cartoon of the superhero Captain Marvel. Her uniform is blue, red, and yellow.
Captain Marvel Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).