Learn how to draw a great looking Drift Mask from Fortnite with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Drift Mask from Fortnite.
"Journey into the unknown, and find your way to victory."
- Drift, Fortnite
Drift is an outfit skin in Battle Royale. It is obtained as a reward in the game. By completing the Drift Challenges and gaining experience points, you can unlock Drift's animal mask and accompanying attire.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw Drift's mask from Fortnite? This easy, step-by-step Fortnite drawing guide is here to show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to color your finished drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Drift Mask from Fortnite
How to Draw a Great Looking Drift Mask from Fortnite for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a long curved line, roughly in the shape of a rounded letter “V.” This will form the jaws of the mask.
Easy Drift Mask from Fortnite Drawing - Step 2
2. Next, extend a long curved line upward from one side of the mask. Draw another curved line to meet the first at a sharp point. This forms the first of the mask’s ears.
Easy Drift Mask from Fortnite Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw the mask’s remaining ear, using two curved lines that meet at a sharp point.
Easy Drift Mask from Fortnite Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a curved line to connect the ears, fully enclosing the mask. Then, detail the interior of the ears. Draw a curvy triangle inside each ear, following the curves of the outer ear.
Easy Drift Mask from Fortnite Drawing - Step 5
5. Detail the sides of the mask. Draw a curved line across the bottom of each ear, separating it from the face. Then, draw two curved lines along each cheek, allowing the pairs to meet at sharp points.
Easy Drift Mask from Fortnite Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw two small diamonds on the forehead. Then, use straight lines to enclose larger diamond shapes around them, leaving the bottom unenclosed. Draw an elongated diamond extending from the bottom of this figure, enclosing the shape.
Easy Drift Mask from Fortnite Drawing - Step 7
7. Continue to detail the face. Enclose a curved shape beneath each ear. Then, enclose a curved shape with one straight side on each side of the elongated diamond.
Add More Details to Your Drift Mask from Fortnite Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the eyes of the mask. Begin by drawing a curved shape, like a pointed teardrop, on each side of the elongated diamond. The, draw a larger teardrop shape around the first. Use short curved lines that meet at a sharp point to elongate the inner side of each eye. Use longer curved lines to do the same for the eyes’ outer edges.
Complete the Outline of Your Drift Mask from Fortnite Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the nose and mouth. For the nose, draw a wide, rounded “V” shaped line. Enclose the shape by drawing an even wider “V” on top of it. For the mouth, draw three straight lines as if drawing a rectangle, but leave the bottom open. Then, extend a curved line upward from each side. Finish the mouth by shading a curved shape at each corner.
Color Your Drift Mask from Fortnite Drawing
Drift's mask is decorated in shades of purple, gold, white, and black. Color your mask, then check out our character drawing guides for more of your favorite Fortnite friends and fiends.
For more great Things to draw tutorials, see the 100 Easy and Fun Things to draw Ideas post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Drift Mask from Fortnite Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).