Learn how to draw a great looking High Heels with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect High Heels.
Would you like to learn how to draw high heels? This easy, step-by-step shoe drawing tutorial can show you how.
High-heeled shoes may look complicated, but they are actually easy to draw. You will use many curved lines to outline and detail the shape.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
You can even learn how to draw a Barbie doll - she is known for her high heel shoes and uniquely curved feet!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing High Heels
How to Draw a Great Looking High Heels for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the high heels outline by drawing a long curved line. Allow the line to double back upon itself, forming the pointed toe box.
Easy High Heels Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue the long line to form the top of the shoe.
Easy High Heels Drawing - Step 3
3. Extend another long curved line from the top of the toe box. The line should travel up and over the previous line, not touching it. Then, continue the line down the back of the shoe, forming the tall, narrow heel.
Easy High Heels Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a narrow rectangle at the base of the heel. This is the rubber heel cap. Extend two curved lines upward from the rectangle to meet the bottom of the shoe. This completes the heel.
Easy High Heels Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw another long curved line inside the opening of the shoe, parallel to the shoe's side. Then, use another long curved line to draw the sole of the shoe beneath the toe box.
Easy High Heels Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw two curved lines across the opening of the shoe. One line should connect both sides, wide the other should intersect its partner. This forms a strap. Then, decorate the toe box with a small oval and two curved lines that meet at a point above it.
Easy High Heels Drawing - Step 7
7. Begin drawing a second shoe. Use long curved lines to trace the side of the shoe and the toe box.
Add More Details to Your High Heels Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a long curved line from the side of the first shoe to the toe box of the other, outlining the top and sides of the shoe. Then, draw another curved line across the shoe's opening, parallel to the side of the shoe.
Complete the Outline of Your High Heels Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw two curved lines across the opening of the second shoe, forming the strap. Decorate the toe box with two curved lines and an oval. Enclose the sole using a curved line.
Color Your High Heels Drawing
Your cartoon high heels outline is now complete. What color will you make them? Color them Barbie pink or to match your favorite dress.
For more great clothes drawing tutorials, see the collection of How to Draw Clothes for Beginners.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
High Heels Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).