Learn how to draw a great looking Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter.
Hunter x Hunter is one of the best-selling franchises in Japan. While the series started off as manga, Hunter x Hunter branched off into multiple cartoons, video games and even a musical.
The series is so popular that the books have sold millions of copies around the world.
Killua Zoldyck is one of the main characters of Hunter x Hunter. He's the best friend of Gon Freecss, who is the main character of the saga.
Killua Zoldyck is a Rookie Hunter who doesn't specialize in a particular area, unlike the other Hunters. With white hair and a blue hoodie, fans of the series recognize Killua Zoldyck instantly.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
This guide shows you how to draw a cartoon Killua Zoldyck.
Use pencils for the initial sketch, then outline your drawing and use colored pencils, markers, pens, paint or oil pastels to bring Killua to life.
Want more anime to draw? See this post for your favorite anime drawings.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Killua Zoldyck from Hunter X Hunter
How to Draw a Great Looking Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Start with two curved lines with small points at the ends. Sketch curved lines underneath, then add circles inside each shape.
Easy Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter Drawing - Step 2
2. Sketch lines above the eyes. Start the face with a straight line to the left, carry the line down until it makes a loose triangle shape, then draw the line upward again.
For the mouth, sketch an uneven line with a deep curve underneath. Add a small arrow for the nose.
Easy Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw loose, uneven triangles for the hair like blades of grass. Don't worry about making it look perfect--the hair is supposed to look messy. Make some of the shapes overlap for added realism.
Easy Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter Drawing - Step 4
4. For the ears, start with loose oval shapes, then add curves inside the shapes. Sketch curved triangles on the left side of the head. As in the earlier step, don't worry about making the shapes look perfect or even.
Easy Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw loose, wavy triangles around the top of the head. Have fun making the shapes spiky and messy.
Easy Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter Drawing - Step 6
6. Complete the hair by drawing more triangles in the center, then adding similar shapes behind the ears.
Easy Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter Drawing - Step 7
7. Underneath the head, make a loose heart shape. Draw curved L-shapes for the neck, then frame this shape with more curved lines to create the collar.
Add More Details to Your Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter Picture - Step 8
8. Surround the neck with wavy lines that curve downward like ribbons. Make sure they overlap the top of the collar.
Complete the Outline of Your Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw two curves on either side of the body for the shoulders. Underneath, sketch more lines to add detail to the clothes.
Outline the entire drawing with a black marker or pen. Congratulations! You've completed your cartoon Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter.
Color Your Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter Drawing
To color your cartoon Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter, use blue for the eyes and hoodie and light tan for the skin. Use light grey to shade the white hair. Add muted pink for the mouth and tongue.
For more great anime character drawing tutorials, see the 27 Most Known Anime Characters post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).