Learn how to draw a great looking Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's.
"They tried to remake Foxy, ya know? Uh, they thought the first one was too scary... But kids these days just can't keep their hands to themselves. The staff literally had to put Foxy back together after every shift. Eventually, they stopped trying."
- Phone Guy, Five Nights at Freddy's (FNaF)
Mangle began as Funtime Foxy, a kid-friendly version of the original Foxy. After being damaged by curious toddlers one too many times, Mangle was left to the children as a "take apart and put back together attraction."
In the horror survival video game Five Nights at Freddy's, or FNaF for short, Mangle begins the night at Kid's Cove. The player must don a Freddy Fazbear mask in order to repel it.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Are you afraid to draw Mangle? Don't be! This simple, step-by-step FNaF character drawing tutorial is here to show you how. You will need a marker, a pen, or a pencil, as well as a sheet of paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's
How to Draw a Great Looking Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing two curved lines to form a half-circle shape. This forms the top of Mangle's head.
Easy Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 2
2. Use two curved lines meeting in a point to draw a triangular shape on each side of the face. This forms the foxlike tufts of fur at the cheeks.
Easy Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw the first of the articulating ears. Draw a teardrop shape above the top of the head. Enclose this shape inside a slightly larger teardrop shape. Then, connect the ear to the head using two short lines.
Easy Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the ear on the opposite side of the head. Begin by drawing a teardrop shape inside a slightly larger teardrop shape. Connect it to the head using a pair of short lines.
Easy Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the snout. First, draw a rounded rectangular shape to form the nose. Then, enclose an irregular rounded shape beneath it. Draw a rounded "M" shaped line at the bottom of the shape to form the lips.
Easy Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw short, curved lines that double back upon themselves at each side of the mouth. Then, use a long curved line to enclose an irregular shape beneath the mouth. This forms the lower jaw.
Easy Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw two rounded shapes above the snout. Then, draw an irregular oval within each to form the eyes. Draw a curved line across each eye to indicate the lid, and use short, curved lines to form the eyelashes. In only one eye, enclose three successively smaller circles, one within the other. This forms the pupil.
Add More Details to Your Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's Picture - Step 8
8. Use a long, curved line to trace a parallel shape within the jaw. Then draw many pointed, triangular teeth.
Complete the Outline of Your Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw pairs of long, parallel lines extending from behind the ears and beneath the cheeks. These are hairs or loose wires. Then, draw wider pairs of curved lines to indicate the jointed mechanical parts. Band these parts with curved lines. At the bottom of one, enclose a square, joined by a small rectangle. Draw a circle on the square, and shade a smaller circle within it. This forms Mangle's missing eye. Finally, enclose ovals on the cheeks and lower jaw.
Color Your Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing
Color Mangle. He has a clownlike appearance, with a pale face and rosy cheeks.
Check out more of your favorite characters, including Foxy and Bonnie, among our Cartoon Character Drawing Guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).