Learn how to draw a great looking Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's drawing.
In the game, you play as a security guard charged with maintaining the restaurant after hours. This would be easy, except that the robotic animals come to life! If they see you, they'll try to force you into a Freddy Fazbear costume. This could be a deadly endeavor.
Did you know? Bonnie is officially called Bonnie the Rabbit, not "the Bunny." Also, incarnations of the character appear in game sequels as Toy Bonnie and puppets known as Bon-Bon and Bonnett.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw Bonnie the Bunny from FNaF? This easy, step-by-step FNaF character drawing tutorial can help you do just that. Don't be scared. All you'll need is a pencil, pen, or marker and a sheet of paper.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's
How to Draw a Great Looking Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a curved line. This will form the top of Bonnie's head.
Easy Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a pair of overlapping curved lines to form the side of the face and the chin. Note the curvature that forms the sagging chin.
Easy Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a pair of overlapping lines to form the opposite side of the face, fully enclosing the figure.
Easy Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw Bonnie's ears. For each ear, extend a pair of curved lines upwards from the head. Connect the lines at the top by drawing an incomplete oval. this forms the floppy portion of the ear. Detail the inner ear by drawing lines between the head and the oval.
Easy Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw Bonnie's eye. Draw one large, irregular circle inside another.
Easy Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw Bonnie's other eye. Again, draw one irregular circle inside another.
Easy Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 7
7. Detail the face. Draw a small circle inside each eye, forming the pupil. Then, enclose the irregular, rounded, inverted triangle shape of the nose.
Add More Details to Your Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's Picture - Step 8
8. Draw Bonnie's snout beneath the nose. Use a long, curved line to enclose a peanut shape. Draw a curved line beneath the snout, and enclose rounded teeth above it.
Complete the Outline of Your Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw Bonnie's bow tie. Enclose the circular knot, then use long, curved, overlapping lines to outline the sides of the bow.
The outline drawing of Bonnie's head and face is now ready.
Color Your Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing
Color Bonnie the Bunny. He is typically pink or purple in color, with an off-white snout. He wears a red bowtie.
You can find more frightening friends and foes among our Cartoon Characters Drawing Guides.
Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).