Learn how to draw a great looking Foxy from Five Days at Freddy's with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Foxy from Five Days at Freddy's.
"Yar har har har! Never underestimate the cunning of a pirate! Or a fox for that matter!"
Five Nights at Freddy's, or FNaF for short, is a point-and-click horror-themed video game. You play as a security guard at a pizza restaurant. During the night, the restaurant's animatronic robots come to life and endanger your survival!
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
In the game, Foxy starts out in Pirate Cove. He can be enticed to attack the night guard by observing him too much or too little. Similar characters appear in the game's sequels, including Withered Foxy and Mangle.
Would you like to make a terrifying drawing of Foxy from FNaF? This easy, step-by-step character drawing tutorial is here to help you do just that. Don't be afraid! All you will need is a marker, pen, or pencil and a sheet of paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's
How to Draw a Great Looking Foxy from Five Days at Freddy's for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing three sets of connected, curved lines, meeting in sharp points at the top and bottom. This forms the tuft of hair or fur on top of Foxy's head.
Easy Foxy from Five Days at Freddy's Drawing - Step 2
2. Outline one side of Foxy's face using two curved lines. Note that the lines do not meet in the middle.
Easy Foxy from Five Days at Freddy's Drawing - Step 3
3. Use a long, curved line to continue to draw the chin and the opposite side of the face.
Easy Foxy from Five Days at Freddy's Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the tufts of fur that extend from Foxy's cheek. Use curved lines of different lengths, and let them meet at gentle points. Then, sketch the remaining portion of the head using two curved lines. Note that the lines do not meet in the middle.
Easy Foxy from Five Days at Freddy's Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the tuft of fur on the opposite side of Foxy's face. Use curved lines of different lengths, allowing them to meet at gentle points.
Easy Foxy from Five Days at Freddy's Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw Foxy's ears. For each ear, draw a curved, rounded triangle just above the top of the head. Then, draw another, slightly larger triangle surrounding it. Connect the triangle to the head using a pair of short lines. Enclose the lines using a short, cuhttps://easydrawingguides.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=1023727&action=edit#rved line as needed.
Easy Foxy from Five Days at Freddy's Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw Foxy's eye and eye patch. For the eye, enclose an oval shape. Draw a curved line across it to indicate the eyelid. Then, enclose three small circles within one another. Shade between the two smallest to form the pupil. For the eye patch, use curved lines to draw two half circles that almost meet. From the open sides of the circle, extend pairs of lines to the eye and side of the head. Finally, draw checkmark shapes above the eyes to indicate the brows.
Add More Details to Your Foxy from Five Days at Freddy's Picture - Step 8
8. Draw Foxy's snout. Enclose an irregular shape in the middle of the face. Inside it, draw a small rounded triangle to form the nose. Draw dots on the snout to indicate the whiskers.
Complete the Outline of Your Foxy from Five Days at Freddy's Drawing - Step 9
9. Use a long, curved line enclose the bottom portion of the mouth. Then, draw many triangular teeth.
The outline of Foxy's head and face is now ready.
Color Your Foxy from Five Days at Freddy's Drawing
Color Foxy. He is reddish brown in color with a black eye patch and a few gold teeth.
Check out more of your favorite characters among our Cartoon Characters Drawing Guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Foxy from Five Days at Freddy's Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).