Learn how to draw a great looking Starfire from Teen Titans with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Starfire from Teen Titans.
"This princess does not back down."
Once known by the name Koriand'r or Kori for short, Starfire was heir to the throne of the planet Tamaran. Ousted during a coup, Starfire then became a slave to alien scientists.
On Earth, Starfire became a member of the Teen Titans. She is known for a gentle, compassionate, and curious personality. She is often confused by the "strange" customs of Earth.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Starfire's superpowers include the ability to fly and to harness the energy of the sun for super strength and rapid healing. She can also shoot "starbolts" from her hands and eyes and produce a shield of ultraviolet energy that can protect her from virtually any weapon or attack.
Would you like to draw Starfire from Teen Titans? This easy, step-by-step superhero drawing guide is designed to show you how. All you will need is a pen, pencil, or marker, and a sheet of paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Starfire from Teen Titans
How to Draw a Great Looking Starfire from Teen Titans for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by sketching Starfire's face. Use a wide "U" shaped line to sketch the cheeks and chin. Then, draw two "M" shaped lines at the top of the face - one connecting the sides of the face and a slightly smaller one beneath it. Connect the two "M"'s at the bottom using pairs of overlapping curved lines. This forms Starfire's hair. Then, draw a curved line across the center of the larger "M."
Easy Starfire from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 2
2. Detail Starfire's face. Use curved lines to outline her small, pink eyebrows. Then, draw the eyes using three successively smaller ovals, one within another. Above each eye, shade a very thick curved line. Shade smaller curved lines at the sides to indicate the eyelashes. Finally, use curved lines of different lengths to draw the lower eyelids, nose, and mouth.
Easy Starfire from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw Starfire's ears and hair. Use "C" shaped lines to form the ears. Connect the hair on top of the head to the ears using curved lines. Then, enclose strands of hair beneath the ears using curved lines of different lengths connected at jagged points.
Easy Starfire from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 4
4. Extend two curved lines beneath the head to form the neck. Draw a curved line across the neck. At its bae, draw a pair of "V" shaped lines with flat bases. Connect them at the ends, and an oval in the middle of the "V." Then, extend a pair of curved lines to form the sides of the body, connecting them at the bottom with a curved line. Draw a belt around her waist using an oval for the buckle and pairs of straight lines for the belt.
Easy Starfire from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 5
5. Extend a pair of curved lines from the shoulder to form the arm. Enclose the irregular shape of the wrist gauntlet using curved lines. Enclose a half oval on its face, as well as a curved line across it. Use curved lines to enclose the thumb and fingers.
Easy Starfire from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw the remaining arm, fist by extending a pair of lines from the shoulder and then by enclosing the gauntlet. Detail it with an oval and curved line, then enclose the fingers.
Easy Starfire from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 7
7. Extend divergent curved lines from below the body to indicate the leg. Band it at the top and bottom with curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Starfire from Teen Titans Picture - Step 8
8. Enclose the remaining leg using divergent curved lines, and band it at the top and bottom.
Complete the Outline of Your Starfire from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 9
9. Enclose Starfire's long hair using long and short lines, connected by shorter lines that meet at jagged points.
Color Your Starfire from Teen Titans Drawing
Color Starfire. She has pink hair and wears a grey and purple outfit.
Looking for more superhero action? Find your favorites among our characters drawing guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Starfire from Teen Titans Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).