Learn how to draw a great looking Stewie Griffin from Family Guy with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Stewie Griffin from Family Guy.
What is Stewie like? He is eccentric, to say the least. He is super intelligent, speaking proper English and able to use his mastery of science to create weapons, ships, time machines, and more. He is also a supervillain. He dreams of taking over the world and murdering his mother, Lois.
He is also still childlike in many ways. He is entertained by childhood pastimes such as Peekabo, and his best friends are his teddy bear Rupert and Brian, the family dog.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Wizard magazine has named Stewie ninety-fifth among the greatest villains of all time. Entertainment Weekly also labeled him as number forty-five in a list of the "Top 100 Characters of the Past Twenty Years."
Would you like to draw the maniacal Stewie Griffin? This easy, step-by-step cartoon character drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a piece of paper and a pen, pencil, marker, or crayons.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Stewie Griffin from Family Guy
How to Draw a Great Looking Stewie Griffin from Family Guy for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a curved line. This outlines the top of Stewie's football-shaped head.
Easy Stewie Griffin from Family Guy Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a small "C" shaped line at each end of the original line to form the ears. Then, extend another long, curved line from ear to ear, completing the football shape of the head.
Easy Stewie Griffin from Family Guy Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw Stewie's meager hair by overlapping short, curved lines across the top of the head.
Easy Stewie Griffin from Family Guy Drawing - Step 4
4. Begin to outline Stewie's clothing and arm. Use a series of overlapping curved lines to draw the arm. Then, draw a pair of straight lines downward from the head to the arm, indicating the strap of the overalls.
Easy Stewie Griffin from Family Guy Drawing - Step 5
5. Use overlapping curved lines to outline the second arm. Draw short, curved lines between the two arms, one above and one below, to indicate the hands. Then, draw a pair of straight lines from the head to the arm to form the remaining overall strap.
Easy Stewie Griffin from Family Guy Drawing - Step 6
6. Use a long, curved line to form the leg and foot. Draw a curved line across the bottom of the leg to distinguish the shoe from the pants.
Easy Stewie Griffin from Family Guy Drawing - Step 7
7. Enclose the remaining foot and leg using a long, curved line. Then, draw a curved line to distinguish the foot.
Add More Details to Your Stewie Griffin from Family Guy Picture - Step 8
8. Begin to detail Stewie's face. Draw two large circles to form the eyes, and shade a small circle within each. Draw a straight line above each eye to indicate the eyebrow.
Complete the Outline of Your Stewie Griffin from Family Guy Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw the nose using a "V" shaped line. Then, use a series of curved lines that meet at sharp points to form the lips, the open mouth, and the tongue. Shade within the mouth.
Color Your Stewie Griffin from Family Guy Drawing
Color Stewie. He typically wears a yellow shirt, red overalls, and grey shoes.
Who are Stewie's partners in crime? You can pick from a long list of your favorite characters.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Stewie Griffin from Family Guy Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).