Learn how to draw a great looking Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta.
Toby Rogers, also known as Ticci Toby, is the title character and antagonist of a creepypasta story. He is a serial killer who, since childhood, suffered from mental disorders, Tourette's syndrome, and a nervous system disorder which made him unable to feel pain.
What is creepypasta? The term is used to refer to horrifying legends that have been shared via the internet. They are typically gruesome or paranormal tales intended to scare their readers.
Did you know? The term "creepypasta" is a portmanteau, or blend of words. It is taken from the words "creepy," describing the nature of the stories, and "copypasta," a term coined in 2006 to denote viral content that is shared.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw a cartoon of Ticci Toby? Are you scared to try? Don't be. This easy, step-by-step cartoon drawing guide is here to show you how. All you will need is a pen, pencil, crayon, or marker and a sheet of paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta
How to Draw a Great Looking Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing Toby's hood. Use a series of curved lines to draw an inverted "U" shape. Then, draw a similar but smaller "U" shape parallel to the first.
Easy Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw Toby's scarf. Use a series of short, overlapping curved lines to connect the sides of the hood. Then, draw a second line in the same fashion to complete the scarf.
Easy Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw the neck of the hoodie. Use long, curved lines that start at the bottom of the hood and meet at a point. Use additional curved lines to indicate folds in the fabric.
Easy Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw Toby's arm and torso. Use curved lines to sketch the shoulder, both sides of the arm, and the opposite side of the torso. Draw curved lines to indicate folds in the fabric where the arm joins the torso.
Easy Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta Drawing - Step 5
5. Sketch the remaining arm. Use curved lines to outline the arm. Note the overlapping curved lines that indicate folds in the fabric at the elbow. Enclose a curved rectangle at the end of the arm to indicate the cuff of the sleeve.
Easy Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta Drawing - Step 6
6. Use curved lines to draw the palm and thumb. Then, use a series of overlapping ovals to draw the clenched fingers, completely enclosing the hand.
Easy Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a curved rectangle extending from each side of the hand. Then, draw a small oval at each end of the rectangle. This forms the handle of the ax or hatchet. Draw a curved rectangle extending from the hatchet, noting the "C" shaped notch in the blade. Draw another "C" shaped line within the blade.
Add More Details to Your Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta Picture - Step 8
8. Draw Toby's long hair. Use long, curved lines that meet in points just below the hood and in the middle of the face.
Complete the Outline of Your Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail Toby's face. Draw large circles to indicate the bags under the eyes, and curved lines for the eyebrows. Use curved lines and a half circle to draw each eye. Then, draw four curved lines across the face. Draw vertical lines between the innermost curved lines. This indicates the scarf or mask Toby wears over his mouth. Finally, use short curved lines to determine the side of the face and neck.
Color Your Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta Drawing
Color your drawing.
You can learn to draw plenty more cartoons when you check out our collection of people drawing guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Ticci Toby from Creepy Pasta Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).