Learn how to draw a great looking Bunny Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Bunny Face.
Rabbits are soft, cuddly animals that visit your backyard if you live in a rural area. With a bunny face drawing, you can get ready for Easter or just have fun.
While you can see wild rabbits in the park or backyard, some rabbit species are domesticated pets.
In fact, people can choose from hundreds of different domesticated rabbit species. Rabbits come in all kinds of patterns, colors and sizes.
In spring, the Easter bunny may visit your house with a gift or two. Depending on your friends' or family's traditions, you might also hunt for Easter eggs.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
You might even come across a real bunny or two during your hunt.
This rabbit head is a little more realistic than cartoon drawings, like a baby bunny. You can learn how to draw their ears and facial features, which makes it easier to draw other animals.
Maybe you'll draw a whole barn full of bunnies.
In the meantime, start with a pencil sketch for your cartoon bunny face, then outline the drawing and fill it in with your favorite coloring tools.
Afterward, you might want to frame this drawing and hang it up in your room.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Bunny Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Bunny Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. For each eye, draw three curved lines separately to make a rounded triangle. Add an oval inside each eye with a circle inside the oval.
Easy Bunny Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Similar to a rabbit drawing, sketch a heart shape for the nose and a W-shape for the mouth.
Easy Bunny Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a curve underneath the mouth, then add two dashes above the nose.
Easy Bunny Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Outline the cartoon bunny face with a curve on either side.
Easy Bunny Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Make a dome shape that dips in the middle. Sketch more lines inside the head.
Easy Bunny Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a long oblong shape that ends in a rounded point for the right ear. This shape resembles a dolphin's flipper.
Easy Bunny Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Sketch curves inside the rabbit ear to show how the ear folds over.
Add More Details to Your Bunny Face Picture - Step 8
8. Outline the left ear as you did in a previous step.
Complete the Outline of Your Bunny Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw curves inside the last ear to complete the cartoon bunny head. Finally, outline your bunny face with a black pen or marker. Use black to fill in the pupils, leaving a circle for the highlight.
Color Your Bunny Face Drawing
Color the bunny face with light tan. Use light pink for the insides of the ears and dark pink for the nose. Add a darker shade of tan to give your rabbit head more depth.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Bunny Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).