Learn how to draw a great looking Demon Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Demon Face.
Demons are popular mythological creatures that are usually evil and mischievous. Learn how to draw a demon face for Halloween or any time you feel like getting spooky.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Some people associate demons with Halloween. You might see pictures of demons, goblins and ghosts going trick-or-treating together. With red skin and yellow eyes, they look fairly spooky.
Once you've mastered this drawing, you can try drawing a full-body demon with a tail and pitchfork. Use your favorite coloring tools to make your drawing look realistic.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Demon Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Demon Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Start with a lemon shape with an overlapping hook shape on top like you're drawing a cartoon demon. Sketch an oval inside the lemon shape.
Easy Demon Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Repeat the previous step, but flip the drawing around. Sketch two lines between the eyes.
Easy Demon Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw three hook shapes to outline the nose. Sketch a wavy line for the mouth, then add two triangles for the cartoon demon face's teeth.
Easy Demon Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Add another wavy line underneath the demon face's mouth. Draw triangles for the teeth, and sketch curves to give the evil face more depth.
Easy Demon Face Drawing - Step 5
5. To outline the head, start with two small waves on either side of the eyes. Add two large rounded triangles, then connect them with two hills at the bottom. Sketch a curve beneath the mouth.
Easy Demon Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a dome on top of the demon head. Add two cylinders on either side with horizontal curves on top. Sketch curved lines around the evil face's eyes.
Easy Demon Face Drawing - Step 7
7. For the horns on the demon head, start with an oval, then curve it upwards to create a round point. Use wavy lines to start the ears on the side of the face.
Add More Details to Your Demon Face Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines to complete the ears. Under the head, sketch vertical and horizontal curved lines for the neck.
Complete the Outline of Your Demon Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw rounded triangles for the smaller horns. Add a curved line underneath each horn for added realism.
Color Your Demon Face Drawing
Finally, outline your cartoon devil face with a black pen or marker. Fill in the pupils with black.
Color the evil face reddish-orange with three different shades for the base, shadows and highlights. Use yellow for the eyes and grey for the horns. Keep the teeth white, but add grey for the shadows.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Demon Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).