Learn how to draw a great looking Girl in Math Class Cartoon with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Girl in Math Class Cartoon.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Do you like math class? Do you need a tutor? This girl from math class is here to help! Learn how to draw a girl math cartoon.
Did you know? The study of mathematics has been around about as long as people have. Ancient stone tablets have been found that helped people count and keep track of numbers.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Today, math is very important. Programs like STEM encourage boys and girls alike to learn and love math. This knowledge can equip you to be the scientist, engineer, or researcher of the future.
In fact, math is all around us. We use math every day when we cook, drive, pay for things, and much more!
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Yoga Pose, Teacher, and Cartoon Scientist.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Girl in Math Class Cartoon
How to Draw a Great Looking Girl in Math Class Cartoon for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by sketching the features of the girl’s face. Use curved lines to enclose the oval-shaped eyes, as well as the eyebrows, nose, and smiling mouth. Shade a large circle within each eye to form the pupils.
Easy Girl in Math Class Cartoon Drawing - Step 2
2. Sketch the girl’s bangs above her eyes. Use curved lines to craft the hairstyle. Note where the lines meet at sharp points.
Use curved lines to draw the jagged hair at the side of her face, and a “C” shaped line for the ear. Then, use a long curved line to outline the face. Notice the gentle points of the chin and temples.
Easy Girl in Math Class Cartoon Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curved lines to enclose the remaining ear and the hair on that side of the face. Then, detail the insides of the ears with curved lines. Texture the bangs with curved lines, and outline the round top of the head.
Finally, enclose the hair tie with a curved line, and use connected curved lines to outline the ponytail. Texture it with curved lines as well.
Easy Girl in Math Class Cartoon Drawing - Step 4
4. Sketch the girl’s shirt and body. Use curved lines to outline the neck, shoulders, arms, and sides of the body.
Then, band the arms with curved lines to indicate the sleeves. Draw a “V” shape at the bottom of the neck and enclose rounded shapes beneath it to form the shirt’s collar.
Easy Girl in Math Class Cartoon Drawing - Step 5
5. Use overlapping curved lines to draw the girl’s hands. In one hand, draw a cylinder, complete with a curved line at the bottom to give it a three-dimensional appearance. This is a piece of chalk.
Easy Girl in Math Class Cartoon Drawing - Step 6
6. Use a long curved line to outline the girl’s skirt with a scalloped pattern at the bottom. Extend pairs of curved lines from the skirt to form the legs. Detail the shirt with curved lines and a circular button.
Easy Girl in Math Class Cartoon Drawing - Step 7
7. Use curved lines to enclose the irregular shapes of the girl’s shoes. Band the legs with curved lines to indicate the socks.
Draw a square and a half-circle on top of each shoe to form the buckle, and use a curved line to complete the top of the shoe. Then, begin sketching the square of the chalkboard using straight lines.
Add More Details to Your Girl in Math Class Cartoon Picture - Step 8
8. Complete the square of the chalkboard, then draw another, smaller square within it. Draw a rectangle beneath the square.
Draw lines around its edges to give it a three-dimensional appearance. Within the rectangle, draw a long, straight line that is curved on each end. That is the tray that holds the chalk.
Complete the Outline of Your Girl in Math Class Cartoon Drawing - Step 9
9. Write the girl’s math problems on the board in big, thick letters. In our sample illustration, she’s doing addition and subtraction: 4+7=11, and the answer to 5 - 3 is still unknown. Get creative and fill the board with problems from your math homework!
Color Your Girl in Math Class Cartoon Drawing
Color your cartoon of a girl in math class. What color are the chalkboards at your school?
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Girl in Math Class Cartoon Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).