Learn how to draw a great looking Simple Quick Rose with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Simple Quick Rose.
Have you ever needed to draw something, fast? Would you like to learn how to draw a simple, quick rose? This easy flower drawing tutorial will help you rapidly sketch the simple, quick rose outline.
Have you ever played a quick draw board game like Pictionary? The purpose of the game is to rapidly sketch a drawing of a given subject so that other players can guess the topic.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
You can practice drawing quickly with the help of this rose drawing guide. The lines are easy to trace so that you can complete the drawing in just moments.
Quick, get your pencils! Don't forget something to color with so you can shade the delicate petals
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Simple, Quick Rose
How to Draw a Great Looking Simple Quick Rose for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the simple, quick rose outline by drawing a long, curved "U" shaped line. This forms the basic outline of the rosebud.
Easy Simple Quick Rose Drawing - Step 2
2. Next, draw a curvy "Y" shaped line in the middle of the "U." This outlines the edges of the rose's overlapping petals.
Easy Simple Quick Rose Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a curved line on each side of the flower. The lines should intersect the tops of the "U." These lines outline the tips of the petals.
Easy Simple Quick Rose Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw two curved lines in the center of the simple rose flower, like the two lobes of a heart, completing the outline.
Easy Simple Quick Rose Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a spiral-shaped line in the center of the blossom. This indicates the coiled petals of the rosebud.
Easy Simple Quick Rose Drawing - Step 6
6. Use curved lines that meet at sharp points to form the sepals - small leaves at the base of the flower. Then, draw a small half-circle shape beneath the sepals.
Easy Simple Quick Rose Drawing - Step 7
7. Extend two vertical, parallel lines from the base of the flower. This is the rose's stem. From the stem, extend long, curved lines on each side. These will become the central veins of the leaves.
Add More Details to Your Simple Quick Rose Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines to enclose a teardrop-shaped leaf around one of the leaf veins. Then, use short curved lines to enclose a slanted triangle on the side of the stem. This is the rose's thorn.
Complete the Outline of Your Simple Quick Rose Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your simple, quick rose outline by sketching the final leaf. Use curved lines to enclose the teardrop shape of the leaf.
Color Your Simple Quick Rose Drawing
Color your cartoon of a simple, quick rose. We've given ours a green stem and leaves and red petals. This is a classic rosy hue, but they can also be found in shades of pink, white, yellow, and orange.
For more great Things to draw tutorials, see the 100 Easy Things to draw Art Projects for Kids post.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Simple Quick Rose Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).