Learn how to draw a great looking Starbucks Frappuccino with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Starbucks Frappuccino.
Starbucks is a chain coffee shop known around the world. The company was named after a character in Herman Melville's Moby Dick.
Its logo is a "twin-tailed mermaid, or siren as she's known in Greek mythology." The green color represents the college of the founders.
Starbucks started as a coffee and equipment seller before transforming into the cafes we know and love today.
It quickly became a part of popular culture, resulting in many parodies in comics, music, movies, and television.
Parodies of the iconic green logo can be found on everything from children's toys to t-shirts, and authentic Starbucks branded items, including Christmas tree ornaments and reusable cups, often become collector's items.
Did you know? Starbucks has a so-called "secret menu" created by clever baristas and discerning customers.
Many of these "secret" beverages have cute names, like "the Cinderella," but odds are your local barista wouldn't know these drinks by name.
Instead, you can order from the "secret menu" by describing a beverage not otherwise offered. "The Cinderella," for example, is a combination of white chocolate mocha and pumpkin spice, so named because Cinderella purportedly rode in a carriage that had once been a pumpkin.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw up some Starbucks? Place your order, because this cartoon drawing tutorial is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Starbucks Frappuccino
How to Draw a Great Looking Starbucks Frappuccino for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by sketching the drink's lid. Draw a long, curved line to form a half-circle. Then, draw an oval near the top of the semicircle.
Easy Starbucks Frappuccino Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw the base of the lid. Beneath each side of the semicircle, draw a wavy line. Connect these with a long, curved line. Draw another long, curved line above and parallel to the first, but notice that it doesn't meet the sides of the lid. Then, shade small vertical ovals all around the lid's base.
Easy Starbucks Frappuccino Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw the whipped cream topping inside the lid. Use overlapping curved lines to create the mountainous, cloudlike structure.
Easy Starbucks Frappuccino Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the straw emerging from the hole in the lid. Draw two straight, parallel lines, and connect them with a curved line on each end. Erase as necessary. At the top, draw a curved line to indicate the straw opening.
Easy Starbucks Frappuccino Drawing - Step 5
5. Next, draw the cup. Use long, curved lines to draw each rectangular section. Notice that each section is narrower than the last, but that the middle section is the deepest. Draw a large circle across the midsection.
Easy Starbucks Frappuccino Drawing - Step 6
6. Begin to draw the Starbucks logo. Draw the mermaid's crown using a series of short, curved lines that meet at points. Notice the five-pointed star at the center of the crown.
Easy Starbucks Frappuccino Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the mermaid's face. Use a series of curved lines to sketch the oval with two large chunks missing. Then, use curved lines to create pointed shapes that represent the eyes, nose, and mouth.
Add More Details to Your Starbucks Frappuccino Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the mermaid's body and hair. Use a series of long, curved lines, and allow them to meet at points near the top of the head. Notice, too, the hourglass shape of the body and the squares emerging from the sides.
Complete the Outline of Your Starbucks Frappuccino Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw curved rectangular shapes along each side of the logo. At the top of each series, sketch the pointed "Y" shapes that represent the fins of the mermaid's dual tails.
Color Your Starbucks Frappuccino Drawing
Color your cartoon Starbucks cup. What kind of frappuccino did you order? Pink strawberry, brown mocha, white vanilla chip, or something all your own?
Hungry for more drawing fun? Make it a meal with our many cartoon food-themed drawing guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Starbucks Frappuccino Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).