Learn how to draw a great looking Super Dad Drawing with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Super Dad Drawing.
Did you know? Super Heroes have always had a link to dads.
One inspiration for the first superhero, Superman, was the death of writer Jerry Siegel's father during a robbery. He knew that people needed a hero.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
How can you use this Super Dad drawing? One way is by making a card for Father’s Day.
This easy, step-by-step cartoon superhero drawing tutorial will help you master the Super Dad drawing outline in no time.
If your dad seems like a superhero to you, let him know how you feel. He'll be so happy that he may leap tall buildings in a single bound.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Super Dad Drawing
How to Draw a Great Looking Super Dad Drawing for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Super Dad drawing outline by sketching the face. Use curved and straight lines to trace the eyes, thick eyebrows, and distinctly chiseled nose. Draw a circle within each eye to indicate the pupils.
Easy Super Dad Drawing Drawing - Step 2
2. Outline the ear, cheek, and chin of your cartoon superhero using curved lines. Detail inside the ear with additional lines. Use two lines to create the open mouth, with short lines at the corners.
Easy Super Dad Drawing Drawing - Step 3
3. Use a series of short, straight lines to sketch the hairline and forehead. Then, use curved lines that meet at a point to draw the hair in classic Superman style.
Easy Super Dad Drawing Drawing - Step 4
4. Complete the back of the head with a curved line. Then, use overlapping curved lines to draw the neck and the top of the cape.
Easy Super Dad Drawing Drawing - Step 5
5. Use curved lines to outline the sleeves. Then, use a series of overlapping curved lines to outline the flowing cape.
Easy Super Dad Drawing Drawing - Step 6
6. Use overlapping curved lines to draw the muscular arm and hand. Contour the elbow with a short line. Then, use several curved lines to complete the cape.
Easy Super Dad Drawing Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the remaining arm using overlapping curved lines. Use curved lines to contour the pectoral muscles of the chest and to finish the outline of the shirt.
Add More Details to Your Super Dad Drawing Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the tops of the pants using narrow rectangles. Then, complete the legs using pairs of curved lines, connected at the bottom.
Complete the Outline of Your Super Dad Drawing Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Super Dad drawing outline by enclosing the irregular shapes of the feet beneath the legs. Detail the belt with short lines and a rectangle-shaped buckle.
Finally, write the words "BEST DAD" across the superhero's chest.
Color Your Super Dad Drawing Drawing
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Super Dad Drawing Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).