Learn how to draw a great looking Easy Cartoon Boat with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Easy Cartoon Boat.
Set sail when you learn how to draw an easy cartoon boat.
This boat uses simple shapes. Many of its parts are curved rectangles. Its hull is a half-circle, and full circles make up the life preserver and windows.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Easy Cartoon Boat
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy Cartoon Boat for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the easy cartoon boat outline by drawing a long, wavy line at the bottom of the page. This indicates the waves of the sea.
Easy Easy Cartoon Boat Drawing - Step 2
2. Use a long curved line to trace the hull of the boat. It is an irregular semi-circle, partially hidden by the waves.
Easy Easy Cartoon Boat Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curved lines to enclose a rectangular shape above the hull. Then, enclose a narrow rectangle above the previous one. This forms the cabin of the boat.
Easy Easy Cartoon Boat Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw two ovals on the side of the cabin. These are the windows or portholes. Then, enclose another curved rectangle on top of the cabin, and band it with a line near the top. This is the boat's smoke stack.
Easy Easy Cartoon Boat Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a smaller oval inside each porthole, differentiating the glass of the window from its frame. Enclose a small rectangle on the side of the cabin, with a small oval inside it. This is the cabin's door and its doorknob.
Easy Easy Cartoon Boat Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a circle inside a circle on the side of the hull. This is the life preserver ring. Near it, draw an oval. Then, enclose a small circle within a partial circle around it. This is the top of the boat's anchor.
Easy Easy Cartoon Boat Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw another oval on top of the previous one. From the opening of the circle, use curved lines that meet at sharp points to draw the anchor. You can learn how to draw an anchor in more detail by using this drawing guide.
Add More Details to Your Easy Cartoon Boat Picture - Step 8
8. Band the life preserver with curved lines, creating its stripes. Then, draw a long line from the front of the hull to the back of it.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy Cartoon Boat Drawing - Step 9
9. Use a series of curved lines to enclose a cloudlike puff of smoke above the smokestack.
Color Your Easy Cartoon Boat Drawing
Your easy cartoon boat outline is now complete. Color it.
For more great easy drawing ideas step by step drawing tutorials, see the collection of Easy Drawing Ideas with Step by Step Drawing Guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy Cartoon Boat Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).