Learn how to draw a great looking Easy Fish Bowl with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Easy Fish Bowl.
Would you like a pet of your very own? You can learn how to draw an easy fish bowl with the help of this easy, step-by-step drawing guide.
How easy is this easy guide? Take a look at the shape of the bowl - it is basically a circle. The fish and decorations inside are crafted from simple lines and shapes.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
There is only one fish in the bowl, but you can add more when you learn how to draw a goldfish.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Easy Fish Bowl
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy Fish Bowl for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing the fish bowl outline. Use a long curved line to draw the circle, but leave a space at the top. In that space, draw a narrow oval with a "C" shaped line inside. This is the opening of the goldfish bowl.
Easy Easy Fish Bowl Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a narrow oval near the top of the circle. This indicates the surface of the water inside. Then, use curved lines to trace the body and tail of the fish. Notice how the lines overlap to form the fish's smiling mouth. They meet at a point at the base of the tail.
Easy Easy Fish Bowl Drawing - Step 3
3. Complete the tail, using curved lines that meet at sharp points at the top and bottom. Use curved lines to draw the dorsal fin on the fish's back. It, too, should conclude at a point. Then, draw a curved vertical line across the fish's body, indicating the head. Shade an oval-shaped eye.
Easy Easy Fish Bowl Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw zigzag lines and wavy lines across the fish's body and tail, giving him interesting stripes. Then, extend two curved lines below the body to form the pectoral fin. These lines should also meet at a sharp point.
Easy Easy Fish Bowl Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a curved line across the bottom of the fishbowl, indicating the sandy bottom. Use overlapping curved lines to draw the bottom of a clam shell.
Easy Easy Fish Bowl Drawing - Step 6
6. Use curved lines to finish the bottom of the shell and draw its top. Inside, enclose a partial circle to indicate the pearl.
Would you like to make this aquarium ornament even more detailed? Check out this oyster with a pearl drawing guide.
Easy Easy Fish Bowl Drawing - Step 7
7. Texture the clamshell with short lines. Draw several irregular round shapes indicating stones. Draw a curved line between the stones and the clam, further indicating sand.
Add More Details to Your Easy Fish Bowl Picture - Step 8
8. Draw another stone behind the clam and extend the sand to the edge of the bowl. Behind the pile of stones, extend pairs of curved lines upward. Allow each pair to meet at a sharp point, enclosing leaves of seaweed.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy Fish Bowl Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw seaweed behind the clam, again using pairs of curved lines that meet at points. Draw several circular bubbles above the clam.
Color Your Easy Fish Bowl Drawing
Your fish tank outline is now complete. Don't forget to color it. Add bright colors to the fish and the decor in his bowl.
For more great man-made objects drawing tutorials, see the collection of How to Draw Man-Made Objects Step-by-Step Drawings.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy Fish Bowl Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).