Learn how to draw a great looking Easy Friday Night Funkin Character with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Easy Friday Night Funkin Character.
Do you like to jam and play Friday Night Funkin? You can learn how to draw an easy Friday Night Funkin character cartoon.
Friday Night Funkin (FNF) is a rhythm game similar to Dance Dance Revolution. The game stars Boyfriend, who is pictured in this illustration. His goal is to "defeat a variety of characters in singing and rapping contests in order to continue dating his love interest, Girlfriend."
Even though Boyfriend is trying to match the notes that his opponents sing, you (the player) don't actually have to sing. Instead, you match the notes by using the arrow keys.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Are you ready for a sing-off? It's time to grab your microphone (and your colored pencils)!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Easy Friday Night Funkin Character
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy Friday Night Funkin Character for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the easy Friday Night Funkin character outline by drawing Boyfriend's face. Use a "C" shaped line for his cheek and an "L" shaped line for the forehead. At the end of the "L," draw a checkmark, outlining both the hair and the eyebrow. Draw the oval-shaped mouth at the bottom of the "C" and shade two oval-shaped eyes. Use a thick line to draw the remaining eyebrow.
Easy Easy Friday Night Funkin Character Drawing - Step 2
2. Use a series of curved and straight lines that meet at jagged points to enclose the cartoon character's spiky manga hair.
Easy Easy Friday Night Funkin Character Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw the boy's ear, using a triangle within a triangle. Finish enclosing the face using a curved line. Then, draw his baseball cap turned backwards. Use curved lines to enclose the hat, its bill, and the seam.
Easy Easy Friday Night Funkin Character Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw Boyfriend's hand making the peace sign or "V for victory" sign. Use a curved line for each of the fingers. Double the lines back upon themselves.
Easy Easy Friday Night Funkin Character Drawing - Step 5
5. Outline the shirt using curved lines. Draw an oval on the front of the shirt. Inside it, draw two half-ovals. Then, begin drawing the microphone Draw a circle. Then draw curved lines across it to create a checkerboard pattern.
Easy Easy Friday Night Funkin Character Drawing - Step 6
6. Use overlapping curved lines to draw the fist grasping the microphone. Enclose a rounded shape on each side of the fist to indicate the microphone handle.
Easy Easy Friday Night Funkin Character Drawing - Step 7
7. Use a zigzag line to finish enclosing the arm. Then, draw the shoe. Use overlapping curved lines to draw the irregular shape of the shoe. Then, enclose three elongated, rounded shapes on top to indicate the laces.
Add More Details to Your Easy Friday Night Funkin Character Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the remaining shoe. Again, use overlapping curved lines to draw the irregular shape of the shoe. Then, enclose three elongated, rounded shapes on top to indicate the laces.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy Friday Night Funkin Character Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your easy Friday Night Funkin character outline by drawing a curved line around the bottom of each shoe. This outlines the soles of the shoes.
Color Your Easy Friday Night Funkin Character Drawing
Color your cartoon Boyfriend character. We've given ours blue hair, red shoes, and a red hat.
For more great video games characters drawing tutorials, see the collection of Cute Video Games Characters Drawing Ideas..
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy Friday Night Funkin Character Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).