Learn how to draw a great looking Among Us Shark with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Among Us Shark.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Do you like to play Among Us? You can make gameplay even more interesting when you throw this Among Us shark drawing into the mix!
Among Us is a science-fiction fueled multiplayer video game. Crew members must complete tasks without getting killed by the Imposter. And one or more players get to be the Imposter, causing mayhem while trying not to get caught.
The Among Us shark is actually a mod - a custom modification that slightly changes how the game works. In this case, it allows the Imposter to play as a cartoon shark!
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
The shark outline does more than just make the Imposter look different - it also gives them the ability to flood the ship and kill using Dash or Deep Dive.
They still also retain all the normal abilities of the Imposter, including sabotage and biting with their large mouths.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Bowser from Super Mario Bros, Zombie Shark, and Sonic the Hedgehog Pixel Art.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Among Us Shark
How to Draw a Great Looking Among Us Shark for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Among Us shark outline by drawing the faceplate. Use a large oval. Then, extend curved lines above and below the faceplate to outline the head shape of an Among Us crew member.
Easy Among Us Shark Drawing - Step 2
2. Use a curved "V" shaped line to sketch the cartoon character's gaping, open mouth. Draw a short overlapping line on the back of the head.
Easy Among Us Shark Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw the character's legs. Use "U" shaped lines for the legs, and connect them with an overlapping curved line.
Easy Among Us Shark Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the backpack using two overlapping curved lines.
Easy Among Us Shark Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw the sharp teeth. Use curved triangles for each.
Easy Among Us Shark Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw the bottom row of teeth, again using curved triangles.
Easy Among Us Shark Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a shark fin on top of the Imposter's head. Use curved lines to enclose a shape like a blunt curved triangle. Notice the "V" shaped indentation on the back of the fin.
Add More Details to Your Among Us Shark Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the shark like tail. Extend curved lines from the backpack and leg to trace the sides of the tail. From the top line, extend another curved line. This will become the tail fin.
Complete the Outline of Your Among Us Shark Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Among Us shark outline by using curved lines to create the crescent shape of the shark's tail. Then, use three curved lines to form the gills.
Color Your Among Us Shark Drawing
Color your cartoon of an Among Us shark. He is blue in color, much as actual sharks appear blue in the water.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Among Us Shark Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).