Learn how to draw a great looking Xbox Controller with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Xbox Controller.
You can learn how to draw an Xbox controller and prove yourself a video game devotee.
Like most video game consoles, the Xbox uses a standardized controller. It has joysticks, trigger buttons, lettered buttons, and a directional pad.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Using Xbox console, game CDs and DVDs, and the streaming service Xbox Live, players can access a variety of games that transport them across the universe.
Popular titles include Halo, Kinect Adventures!, and Call of Duty.
Where will your gaming adventures take you? Pick up your pencil, because it's time to find out. Are you ready, Player One?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Xbox Controller
How to Draw a Great Looking Xbox Controller for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by using a long curved line to outline the irregular shape of the controller. It looks a bit like a boxy letter "C" turned on its side.
Easy Xbox Controller Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines to enclose the LT (Left Trigger or Zoom Out Button) and RT (Right Trigger or Zoom In Button) buttons on the front of the controller.
Easy Xbox Controller Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a circle in the lower-left middle section of the controller. Then, draw two straight, vertical lines across the button. This begins the Directional Pad.
Easy Xbox Controller Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a pair of straight horizontal lines across the Directional Pad, forming an "X" shape. Then, above this button, draw a circle within a circle. This forms the Left Stick, a small joystick.
Easy Xbox Controller Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw two small circles in line with the Left Stick. To the left is the Back Button, and to the right is the Start Button. Below this, draw another circle within a circle. This forms the Right Stick, another small joystick.
Easy Xbox Controller Drawing - Step 6
6. Detail the buttons. Draw two overlapping rectangles on one, and three straight, horizontal lines across the other. Below and between these buttons, draw a small horizontal oval. Within it, use straight lines to draw half of a rectangle and an upward-facing arrow. This is the Guide Button.
Easy Xbox Controller Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw three small circles positioned in a diamond shape on one side of the controller. These will become the A, B, X, and Y Buttons.
Add More Details to Your Xbox Controller Picture - Step 8
8. Detail the buttons drawn in the previous step. Write the letter "Y" on the top button, and "X" on the one to its left. Write the letter "A" on the bottom button, and "B" on the remaining button.
Complete the Outline of Your Xbox Controller Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw a circle near the top of the controller, and use curved lines to outline a bold letter "X." This is the Xbox logo.
Color Your Xbox Controller Drawing
Color your Xbox controller. Standard controllers come in many colors - most often black, white, or grey. Specialty controllers and skins are also available, so be creative!
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Xbox Controller Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).