Learn how to draw a great looking Marshmello from Fortnite with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Marshmello from Fortnite.
Fortnite is one of the world's most popular multi-player video games. It has three modes. One is an all-out brawl known as Battle Royale. You can also play the shooter-survival game Save the World, or explore in Fortnite Creative.
It is based on the musician Marshmello, and lights up using musical "emotes." This skin can be purchased in the Item Shop for 1,500 Vindertech Bucks, the in-game currency. Its rarity is rated as Epic.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Marshmello also has a number of "cosmetics," or themed tools. The Mello Rider is a flying machine that can be purchased from the Item Shop. The Marshy Smasher harvesting tool could be won during the Showtime Challenges, which preceded a "Marshmello performance at Pleasant Park."
Would you like to draw Marshmello from Fortnite? This easy, step-by-step Fortnite drawing tutorial is here to show you how. All you will need is a pen, pencil, or marker and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to shade your finished drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Marshmello from Fortnite
How to Draw a Great Looking Marshmello from Fortnite for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a narrow, horizontal oval. Then, draw a curved square with rounded corners beneath it. This forms the character's marshmallow-shaped head.
Easy Marshmello from Fortnite Drawing - Step 2
2. Use curved lines to outline the roughly rectangular shape of Marshmello's torso. Notice the "C" shaped line at the shoulder.
Easy Marshmello from Fortnite Drawing - Step 3
3. Extend two curved lines from the shoulder, forming the arm. Enclose the arm at the bottom with a rounded shape. Band it with short lines to form the ribbed cuff of the sleeve.
Easy Marshmello from Fortnite Drawing - Step 4
4. Extend two lines from the opposite shoulder, forming the remaining arm. Enclose the arm using a curved shape, and band it with short lines.
Easy Marshmello from Fortnite Drawing - Step 5
5. Use a series of curved lines to form each hand. Notice how each of the fingers end in gentle points. Then, draw a curved rectangle on the back of each hand.
Easy Marshmello from Fortnite Drawing - Step 6
6. Next, draw Marshmello's bandolier. Draw two pairs of parallel lines from the shoulder. Beneath this, draw a rectangle that is open on one side. Enclose that side by drawing an irregular rounded shape. Draw a second irregular shape, and a small rectangle on top of each. Then, draw a banded rectangle to the side of the torso. Erase guide lines as necessary.
Easy Marshmello from Fortnite Drawing - Step 7
7. Use long curved lines to outline the shape of Marshmello's legs.
Add More Details to Your Marshmello from Fortnite Picture - Step 8
8. Draw Marshmello's shoes. begin with an irregular shape, noticing the bulge of the shoe's tongue and the indention of the heel. Draw a line parallel to the bottom of the shoe to indicate the sole, and band the top with a pair of curved lines.
Complete the Outline of Your Marshmello from Fortnite Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail Marshmello's face and clothing. Draw two curved "X" shapes to indicate the eyes. Use two wide "U" shaped lines to form the crescent-shaped mouth. Use two "U" shaped lines to make the collar of the shirt, and indicate creases in the material with curved lines at the elbows and on the torso. Draw a banded square on each knee, and small rectangles to indicate the pockets and zipper. Draw a horizontal line at the top of the pants and band it with short vertical lines.
Color Your Marshmello from Fortnite Drawing
Color Marshmello. His mask and clothing are mostly white, like the candy he is named after. He also has black and flesh-colored accents.
Check out our character drawing guides for more Fortnite fun!
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Marshmello from Fortnite Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).