Learn how to draw a great looking Master Chief from Halo with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Master Chief from Halo.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
"Our duty, as soldiers, is to protect humanity. Whatever the cost."
In the popular Halo video game series, protagonist Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 is a Spartan-II commando in the United Nations Space Command's Naval Special Warfare Command.
At the present point in the game, this fictional character has over thirty years of active duty experience and is one of the most decorated veterans, having earned all but one of the available medals.
The Master Chief was born in Elysium City in the colony on Eridanus II in the year 2511. Because of his physical prowess and uncanny good luck, John was kidnapped at the age of 6 and conscripted into the Spartan military program.
At age 14, he underwent the Spartan augmentation procedures, which enhanced his strength, reflexes, and eyesight. Later, he received his armor to become a super soldier. He leads other Spartan soldiers in protecting the interests of humankind in the universe.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Would you like to draw Master Chief from Halo? This easy, step-by-step Halo character drawing guide is here to help. You can use a pen, pencil, or marker.
You will also need a sheet of paper and crayons, markers, or colored pencils with which to complete your drawing.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Drift from Fortnite, Enderman from Minecraft, and Link from Zelda.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Master Chief from Halo
How to Draw a Great Looking Master Chief from Halo for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing Master Chief's helmet. Use two curved lines to draw a semi-circle shape. Then, draw four vertical curved lines in the middle of the helmet. Draw straight horizontal lines between the middle lines. Finally, draw a small circle on each side of the lines.
Easy Master Chief from Halo Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw Master Chief's face mask. Draw four "Z" shaped lines downward from the helmet. Use a series of short, straight lines to outline the goggles. Connect the innermost "Z" shaped lines by drawing a "W" shaped line beneath the goggles. Then, uses a series of short, straight lines to sketch the notched rectangles at the bottom of the mask.
Easy Master Chief from Halo Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw Master Chief's shoulders. Draw a small square and rectangle descending from the notched rectangles at the bottom of the mask. From the sides of the mask, extend short, straight, horizontal lines. Then, draw two converging curved lines from each of the straight lines. Connect them at the end using a short, straight line, and draw small rectangles inside each shape. Connect them using a series of lines, enclosing an irregular shape.
Easy Master Chief from Halo Drawing - Step 4
4. Begin to draw the torso. Extend a series of connected lines from each shoulder. Notice that one set doubles back upon itself to enclose an irregular shape. Each set of lines should include a small rhombus.
Easy Master Chief from Halo Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw Master Chief's arm. Use curved lines to outline the upper arm, armor, gauntlet, and fist. Band the upper arm with curved lines and draw a small rhombus on the hand.
Easy Master Chief from Halo Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw lines between the portions of the torso, enclosing a trapezoid and an irregular shape. Then, use a series of curved lines to enclose the banded upper arm, armor, gauntlet, fist, and weapon.
Easy Master Chief from Halo Drawing - Step 7
7. Extend curved lines downward from each side of the torso. Then, use curved lines to sketch the armored leg and foot.
Add More Details to Your Master Chief from Halo Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines to sketch the remaining armored leg and foot. The armor consists of various irregular shapes.
Complete the Outline of Your Master Chief from Halo Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw a horizontal rectangle and an inverted triangle on the abdomen. Connect the bottom of the triangle to the legs using two lines, completely enclosing the figure.
Color Your Master Chief from Halo Drawing
Color Master Chief. His armor is grey-green in color with a yellow visor.
Don't rely on an army of one. Learn to draw your favorite cartoon, video game, comic book and movie heroes today.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Master Chief from Halo Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).