Learn how to draw a great looking Beast Boy from Teen Titans with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Beast Boy from Teen Titans.
"Yo girl, have you been using the power of telepathy again? Because you've been on my mind all day!"
- Beast Boy, Teen Titans Go!
Beast Boy, also known as Garfield Logan or Gar for short, is a member of the young superhero league called the Teen Titans. Beast Boy's superpower is that he is able to take on the form of almost any animal.
Beast Boy obtained his powers after contracting a rare illness as a child. His treatment involved genetic experiments using the DNA of animals resistant to the disease. The treatment worked, with two side effects - green skin and superpowers.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Beast Boy's personality is always upbeat and social, even when the circumstances are dire. He is also an incurable flirt!
Would you like to draw Beast Boy from Teen Titans? All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, a sheet of paper, and this easy, step-by-step superhero drawing tutorials.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Beast Boy from Teen Titans
How to Draw a Great Looking Beast Boy from Teen Titans for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by sketching Beast Boy’s face. Use a wide “U” shaped line for the chin and cheeks. Then, outline the hair at the top of the face. Use curved lines of different lengths that meet at jagged points. Notice how there is a tuft of jagged points on each side of the head.
Easy Beast Boy from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw Beast Boy’s ears, erasing as necessary. For each ear, extend two curved lines from the side of the head. Allow them to meet at a point. Then, draw another curved line down the middle of the ear to indicate the fold.
Easy Beast Boy from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 3
3. Finish enclosing Beast Boy’s hair. Use a series of curved lines that meet at gentle and sharp points to connect the ear on one side of the head to the tuft of hair on the other.
Easy Beast Boy from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 4
4. Extend a curved line downward from the head. Draw another line, unconnected to the head, parallel to it. This is Beast Boy’s arm. Enclose a four-sided shape at the bottom of the arm to indicate the wrist of the glove. Then, draw a quadrilateral beneath it, forming the back of the glove. Use overlapping curved lines to enclose the fingers and thumb.
Easy Beast Boy from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 5
5. Enclose the torso using a curved line. Then, extend three nearly straight lines, indicating the sides of the legs.
Easy Beast Boy from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 6
6. Detail the torso. Enclose a rectangle with an open bottom across the torso. Draw a circle within it, and connect it to the sides of the torso using pairs of lines. This forms a belt; band the belt with straight lines. Draw a line across the top of each leg. Then, complete the remaining side of one leg with a straight line. Enclose the shoes. The tongue of each shoe is a curved rectangle, the rest of it an irregular rounded shape. Band the shoes with curved and rectangular lines.
Easy Beast Boy from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 7
7. Use a pair of “V” shaped lines to draw the remaining arm, bent at the elbow. Enclose the wrist and glove using curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Beast Boy from Teen Titans Picture - Step 8
8. Begin to sketch Beast Boy’s eyes. Enclose curved, triangular shapes to indicate the eyebrows. Then, use curved lines to sketch the oval-shaped eye sockets beneath them.
Complete the Outline of Your Beast Boy from Teen Titans Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail Beast Boy’s face. Draw an oval within an oval to form each eye. Use two small ovals for the nostrils. Draw the mouth using two wide, “U” shaped lines. Enclose a tongue and tooth within the mouth using curved lines.
Color Your Beast Boy from Teen Titans Drawing
Color Beast Boy in various shades of green.
Build your team and improve your drawing skills! Check out our collection of cartoon character drawing guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Beast Boy from Teen Titans Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).