Learn how to draw a great looking Bendy with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Bendy.
Bendy is the title character of Bendy and the Ink Machine (BATIM), a "first-person puzzle action horror game." The game "begins in the far days past of animation and ends n a very dark future," taking place in a "dilapidated world of shadows and ink."
The game revolves around the player's alter-ego, Henry Stein, a retired animator who returns to his old studio to find his characters come to life. The visuals have a vintage aesthetic - for example, Bendy's own design mirrors early Mickey Mouse cartoons, including the trademark gloves.
Bendy is the game's primary antagonist. Did you know? Bendy's name originated as a typo. It was a misspelling of the 3-D modeling program Blender, which occurred while saving a file during character development.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Bendy has featured in merchandise, books, animated shorts, a youth novel, and a spin-off game called Bendy in Nightmare Run. He will star in the game's sequel, Bendy and the Dark Revival.
Would you like to draw the cartoon character Bendy from Bendy and the Ink Machine? This easy, step-by-step cartoon character drawing guide can show you how. All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
"Solve the riddle. Escape the workshop. Above all, fear the machine and survive."
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Bendy
How to Draw a Great Looking Bendy for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a circle. This will form Bendy's head.
Easy Bendy Drawing - Step 2
2. Detail the shape of the head, erasing as necessary. Extend pairs of lines from the surface of the circle, allowing them to meet at sharp points above the top of the head. Then, draw a rounded "M" shaped line across the top of the face.
Easy Bendy Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw Bendy's bowtie. Draw a rectangle with rounded corners for the knot, and enclose curved rectangles on each side of it to indicate the lobes of the bow. Draw a curved line emanating from each side of the knot, indicating folds in the fabric.
Easy Bendy Drawing - Step 4
4. Enclose Bendy's torso using a long, curved line that doubles back upon itself.
Easy Bendy Drawing - Step 5
5. Use a pair of curved lines to trace Bendy's arm. Draw an oval at the end of the arm, and connect the lines using a curved line. This forms the wrist of Bendy's glove. Enclose an irregular rounded shape to form the hand, and give it dimension using a curved line.
Easy Bendy Drawing - Step 6
6. Use a pair of straight lines to draw Bendy's remaining arm. Use curved lines to sketch the gloved hand at the end.
Easy Bendy Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a pen in Bendy's hand, erasing as necessary. Use a curved line, doubled back upon itself, to form the body of the pen. Draw an oval at one end, with curved lines meeting in two sharp points emanating from it.
Then, draw Bendy's leg. Use curved lines to sketch the leg and foot, noting the point that indicates the knee.
Add More Details to Your Bendy Picture - Step 8
8. Draw Bendy's remaining leg using a series of curved lines. Note again the pointed knee.
Complete the Outline of Your Bendy Drawing - Step 9
9. Detail Bendy's face. For each eye, begin with an inverted "U" shaped line and a curved line. Then, draw a small circle within it to form the pupil. Draw a bent, elongate oval to form the smiling mouth. Band it with nearly-vertical lines to indicate the teeth.
Color Your Bendy Drawing
Color Bendy in shades of black, white, and grey.
Check out our cartoon characters drawing guides for more animated fun!
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Bendy Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).