Learn how to draw a great looking Bumblebee from Transformers with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Bumblebee from Transformers.
Bumblebee is a Transformer named for his gray-and-yellow colors. Learn how to draw Bumblebee from Transformers to practice drawing machinery.
Bumblebee is so famous that he has his own movie. Like other Transformers, he appears in cartoons, books, video games and live-action films. Bumblebee and his friends and enemies are made from moving parts that allow them to transform into different vehicles.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
This guide shows you how to use basic shapes, such as circles and rectangles, to draw a cartoon Bumblebee.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Bumblebee from Transformers
How to Draw a Great Looking Bumblebee from Transformers for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Draw a pentagon with round edges near the top of the page. Add circles above this shape with a semi-oval that ends in a point above them. Sketch curves above the eyes, then complete the top of the head with a dome.
Add two gumdrop shapes on top of the head, then sketch ovals on either side like ears. Complete the face with straight and curved lines.
Easy Bumblebee from Transformers Drawing - Step 2
2. Sketch small shapes and lines inside the face. Use diagonal lines to draw blocky, angular shapes underneath the head. Sketch two rectangles inside each block.
Easy Bumblebee from Transformers Drawing - Step 3
3. Add lines and circles inside the blocks that you just drew, then sketch narrow loops underneath. Draw a heart shape with a dip in the middle to the left. Sketch a cylinder behind the heart shape and a curve inside the dip.
Draw a parallel diagonal line to the right of the heart shape. Connect the shoulder to the body with curves, then sketch more lines and blocky shapes to complete the neck.
Easy Bumblebee from Transformers Drawing - Step 4
4. Sketch two parallel arrows that point to the right, then connect them with two rectangles on top and a rounded point at the bottom. Add dashes and an oval inside this shape. Draw a line inside the heart shape, then use ovals, vertical lines and sausage shapes to complete the arm and fingers.
Easy Bumblebee from Transformers Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw more lines and an uneven oval inside the left arm. Outline the arm on the right with a long oval, a circle and two diagonal lines connected with a curve at the bottom. Add circles on the shoulder and elbow and an oblong shape on the wrist.
Sketch triangles and a vertical line behind the right shoulder to make another heart shape.
Easy Bumblebee from Transformers Drawing - Step 6
6. Make an uneven pentagon under the top half of the body, then connect it to the body with two lines. Sketch a circle behind the pentagon. Draw a larger pentagon without a bottom to the left.
Sketch a loose rectangle with curves behind it for the upper leg. Draw parallel lines that point inward on the right arm, then use thick bean shapes for the fingers. Add a dash on the elbow and curve above the wrist.
Easy Bumblebee from Transformers Drawing - Step 7
7. Outline the right foot with two boulder shapes, then draw a curved rectangle above them. Sketch an oval to the left and two more rectangles. Add another pentagon behind the leg.
Draw an oval near the center of the body and sketch more lines throughout the blocks.
Add More Details to Your Bumblebee from Transformers Picture - Step 8
8. Add a circle for the right knee. Sketch a cylinder above and two uneven pentagons underneath. Overlap the top cylinder with an angled rectangle.
Draw more lines inside and around the left leg.
Complete the Outline of Your Bumblebee from Transformers Drawing - Step 9
9. Add a circle for the ankle. Draw a rectangle and a stretched-out triangle with a rounded end like a slug. Sketch two more rectangles on top of the slug shape, making one rectangle bent at an arrow.
Draw straight lines inside the right leg and use rounded triangles for the wings.
Color Your Bumblebee from Transformers Drawing
Outline your cartoon Bumblebee from Transformers in black, then color the body with different shades of gray and yellow. Make the eyes white and blue.
For more great Cartoon and Comic Book Characters drawing tutorials, see the collection of Beginner Cartoon and Comic Book Characters Drawing Tutorials.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Bumblebee from Transformers Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).