Learn how to draw a great looking Bender from Futurama with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Bender from Futurama.
The future is here! Check it out with the robotic assistance of this Bender from Futurama drawing guide.
Bender Bending Rodríguez is a robot who was "born" in the year 2996 (after all, he is from the future). Because he often travels back in time, he might be half a million years old.
He is friends with Fry, a relatively normal guy from the twentieth century who was cryogenically frozen and later revived. Together with the rest of their crew, they go on many misadventures.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Bender from Futurama
How to Draw a Great Looking Bender from Futurama for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the Bender from Futurama outline by drawing the robot's head. Begin by sketching the rounded rectangle shape of Bender's eyes or visor. Then, use curved lines to trace the top of his head and open mouth.
Easy Bender from Futurama Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue drawing the cartoon character's head. Enclose a rounded shape at the front of the visor. Use straight lines to detail the teeth, and a curved line to enclose the bottom of the head.
Easy Bender from Futurama Drawing - Step 3
3. Use curved lines to enclose two eyeballs inside the visor. Shade a small, square pupil in the middle of each. On the top of the head, enclose a half-circle shape, a narrow triangle, and an oval. This is the robot's antenna. Extend curved lines from the head to begin the shoulders.
Easy Bender from Futurama Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw Bender's arm. Start with an oval, followed by a set of parallel curved lines. Draw a rounded triangle for the hand, and use overlapping curved lines to form the fingers.
Easy Bender from Futurama Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a straight line for the front of the torso. Sketch a semicircle alongside it, beginning the remaining arm. From the semicircle, extend a pair of curved lines.
Easy Bender from Futurama Drawing - Step 6
6. Use curved lines to enclose the rounded triangular hand and the coiled fingers.
Easy Bender from Futurama Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a square on the front of Bender's body, and outline the torso with curved lines. Use additional lines to detail his arms, hands, and fingers.
Add More Details to Your Bender from Futurama Picture - Step 8
8. Draw a round knob within the square on Bender's chest. Extend two pairs of curved lines to form the legs. Enclose a half-circle shape for the foot at the bottom of the leg.
Complete the Outline of Your Bender from Futurama Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your Bender from Futurama outline by finishing his legs and feet. Draw a half-circle shape at the bottom of the remaining leg. Band the legs with curved lines.
Color Your Bender from Futurama Drawing
Color your cartoon of Bender from Futurama. He is gray in color with yellowish eyes and teeth. Sometimes he has "five o'clock rust" on his chin - the equivalent of a beard or "five o'clock shadow."
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Bender from Futurama Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).