Learn how to draw a great looking Hawks from My Hero Academia with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Hawks from My Hero Academia.
My Hero Academia is a popular Japanese cartoon about superheroes. Learn how to draw Hawks from My Hero Academia so that you can invent your own stories.
Keigo Takami, also known as "Hawks", has the ability to fly and shoot feathers at people. Hawks has a complex character design, but this guide breaks it up into simple steps so that anyone can draw this hero. Imagine that you're flying through the air yourself as you draw Hawks' beautiful red wings.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Learn how to draw Shoto Todoroki from the series after you've mastered Hawks from My Hero Academia.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Hawks from My Hero Academia
How to Draw a Great Looking Hawks from My Hero Academia for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Sketch an arrow pointing left near the center of the page. Draw a horizontal curve underneath for the mouth and a vertical curve above the arrow. Add loose lemon shapes for the eyes.
Draw lines around the eyes, then sketch a curve above the right eye with swooping triangles on top. Add ovals inside the eyes.
Easy Hawks from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 2
2. Sketch a loop underneath the face. Start at the corner of the left eye and draw a vertical curve, then carry it upward and draw sketchy lines in a semi-circle. Draw loose triangles and diagonal lines above the hairline.
Repeat an earlier step for the left eyebrow, but make this shape smaller to capture the perspective.
Easy Hawks from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 3
3. Make two rounded rectangles on the right with the smaller rectangle overlapping the other. Sketch two smaller triangles above, then draw more sketch triangles and diagonal lines around his face. Make them messy and expressive.
Easy Hawks from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw rounded M- and W-shapes that connect at the ends for his mask. Complete the hair with more sketchy lines, then draw small oval and rectangle shapes inside the headphones. Use curved vertical and horizontal lines for the neck to make a cylinder.
Add a loose, sketchy line trailing downward to start the coat's inner lining.
Easy Hawks from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 5
5. Sketch dashes inside the mask and face. Use more sketchy, uneven lines to outline the rest of the coat's inner lining. The lining should curve around his head.
Add two curved lines beside the neck to separate the coat from the body.
Easy Hawks from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 6
6. Outline the shoulder with long vertical lines that curve on the top. Start the right shoulder with a diagonal line, then make three loops and draw a vertical line. Sketch a parallel line to the left, and draw curves on the sleeve.
Use a blocky shape with a curve on the bottom and an oval for the collar.
Easy Hawks from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 7
7. Add two more ovals on the side of the coat. Draw diamonds and two horizontal lines on the shirt, then sketch two tall vertical lines with a hook on top of the first line like a flag.
Add More Details to Your Hawks from My Hero Academia Picture - Step 8
8. Outline the top of the left wing with a loop. Sketch leaf and teardrop shapes for the feathers, ensuring that the layers overlap.
Complete the Outline of Your Hawks from My Hero Academia Drawing - Step 9
9. Continue sketching leaf and teardrop shapes to make the cartoon feathers look soft.
Color Your Hawks from My Hero Academia Drawing
Finally, outline your cartoon Hawks from My Hero Academia with a black pen. Color the wings red, then use tan for the skin, brown for the coat, off-white for the coat's inner lining, and yellow and charcoal for the shirt, headphones and eye mask.
Now that you're done, check out this Katsuki Todoroki drawing guide to sketch another cartoon character from the show.
For more great anime drawing tutorials, see the collection of Cute How to Draw Anime Art Projects.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Hawks from My Hero Academia Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).